Introducing the Anker 521 Portable Power Station (PowerHouse 256Wh), the ultimate power solution for all your devices and appliances. With our proprietary InfiniPower™ technology and long-lasting LiFePO4 batteries, combined with ultra-durable electronic components, a smart temperature control system, and impact-resistant structural design, this power station is built to last over a decade, even with everyday use.
Say goodbye to bulky adapters, as the Anker 521 PowerHouse features an extra USB-C port for fast charging of laptops and a wide range of devices. The huge 256Wh capacity makes it the perfect companion for weekend trips, and with six ports including 2 AC ports, 2 USB-A ports, a USB-C port, and a car outlet, you can charge all your devices and appliances with zero interference.
But that’s not all. The Anker 521 PowerHouse also features a built-in LED light for safety during blackouts, a power-saving mode to reduce energy waste, and a smart LED display for easy monitoring of battery status and recharge time.
We’re so confident in the durability and reliability of the Anker 521 Portable Power Station that we offer a superior 5-year full-device warranty for a guaranteed, worry-free experience.
- Cell Capacity 256Wh
- Lifecycle 3000 cycles to 80%+ capacity
- Operating Temperature 32°F-104°F / 0°C-40°C
- Ambient Temperature 32°F-104°F / 0°C-40°C
- Size 21.6×21.14×14.4cm / 8.5×8.32×5.67inches
- Weight 4.34kg / 9.57lbs
- DC Input 11-28V⎓5.5A (65W Max);
- USB-C Input 5V⎓3A / 9V⎓3A / 15V⎓3A / 20V⎓3A (60W Max)
- Car Charger Output 12V⎓10A;
- AC Output 110V~ 1.82A, 50Hz/60Hz, 200W;
- USB-A Output 5V⎓3.6A (2.4A Max Per Port);
- USB-C Output 5V⎓3A / 9V⎓3A / 15V⎓3A / 20V⎓3A (60W Max)
- The power station supports pass-through charging while connected via a vehicle output or AC outlet.
- Do not use with appliances that require more than 200W input such as microwave, electric grill, refrigerator, electric vehicle, air compressor, and more.
- Do not use with CPAP overnight and in power-saving mode.