Introducing the Anker PowerHouse 767, a durable and reliable portable power station that boasts a 10-year lifespan. Built with InfiniPower™ technology and LiFePO4 batteries, this powerhouse also features ultra-durable electronic components, a smart temperature control system that monitors temperature up to 100 times per second, and an impact-resistant structural design. You can use it every day without worrying about its longevity.
The Anker PowerHouse 767 is equipped with a 531 Solar Panel that can be seamlessly adjusted to 40°, 50°, or 60° via the adjustable kickstand for optimal solar power. The solar panel’s IP67 waterproof protection allows it to withstand even the harshest weather conditions, making it perfect for adventurous lifestyles.
This portable power station can power up to 12 devices at once, with an exclusive RV port, 4 AC ports that can deliver up to 2400W, 3 USB-C charging ports, 2 USB-A ports, and 2 car outlets. You won’t have to worry about running out of power, even if you have multiple devices.
The Anker PowerHouse 767 is built to last, and it comes with a 5-year full-device warranty, unlike the average 2 years offered by other power stations. You can be sure that this product is reliable and worry-free.
Included in the package is the Anker 767 Portable Power Station (GaNPrime PowerHouse 2048Wh), an AC charging cable, car charging cable, solar charging cable, 5-port solar charging connector, accessories bag, 1× Anker 531 Solar Panel, 1× 9.84ft / 3m solar charging cable, welcome guide, and our friendly customer service.
Here are the specs for the Anker PowerHouse 767:
- Rated Capacity: 51.2V 40,000mAh/2048Wh
- AC Input Voltage: 120V~ 12A Max, 60Hz
- AC Input Voltage (Charging): 1440W Max
- XT60 Input: 11-32V⎓ 10A; 32V-60V⎓ 20A (1000W Max)
- USB-C Output: 5V⎓3A/ 9V⎓3A/ 15V⎓3A/ 20V⎓3A/ 20V⎓5A (100W Max Per Port)
- AC Output (Bypass mode): 120V~ 12A Max, 60Hz, 1440W Max
- AC Output (Inverter mode): 120V~ 20A Max, 60Hz, 2400W Max
- USB-A Output: 5V⎓2.4A (2.4A Max Per Port)
- Car Charger Output: 12V⎓10A
- Discharging Temperature: -4°F-104°F / -20°C-40°C
- Charging Temperature: 32°F-104°F / 0°C-40°C
The specs for the 531 Solar Panel are:
- Solar Rated Power: 200W
- Open Circuit Voltage: 57.6V
- Operating Voltage: 48V
- Operating Current: 4.17A
- Dimension (Folded): 22.44 × 23.70 × 2.36 in / 570 × 602 × 60 mm
- Dimension (Unfolded): 23.70 × 83.85 × 0.78 in / 602 × 2130 × 20 mm
- Net Weight: 20.34 lb