- 176 Servings
- 26,440 Total calories
- 2,203 Calories Per Day
- (16) Pouches with (7) Food Varieties
- Up to a 20 Year Shelf Life!
Our 72-Hour 4-Person Emergency Food Supply was created with convenience and nutrition in mind. Within this kit are individually packed soups and entrees that contain nutritious ingredients such as rice, dehydrated vegetables, and delicious dry soup mix flavoring. Along with these delicious emergency food items is Morning Moo’s Low Fat Milk Alternative, a tasty powdered milk drink. All meals are easy to prepare—just add the indicated amount of water and simmer a few minutes.
This 72-Hour 4-Person Emergency Food Supply is designed to provide four individuals with 2,230 calories each day for three days. It can also be used by one individual for 12 days. All emergency food pouches are sealed inside an easy-to-transport four-gallon pail.
- 176 servings of food carefully selected to nourish 4 people for 72 hours
- Nutritionally balanced with breakfast, entrées, soups, breakfast, and low fat dry powdered milk
- Averages 2,230 calories per day
- 4-gallon watertight pail is easy to transport
- Great for home, cabin, motorhome, office or student dorm room
- Easy to prepare, ready in minutes