NEW TRAIL-READY GOURMET BLENDS!
- Low Fat
- Ready for Home or the Trail
- Makes 4 Servings Per Pouch (TOTAL = 72 Servings!)
- Gluten Free
- OU Kosher
Our Gourmet Soup Mixes have been a customer favorite for years, and now they are available to you in our new READY-FOR-THE-TRAIL Personal Size! Excellent for RVers, Campers, busy Moms, or just about anyone who wants the convenience of a ready-to-go meal with minimal preparation. Make sure to always have gourmet soup and dehydrated
chili mixes on hand for when company comes over. The TRAIL-READY Gourmet Soup & Chili Pack includes the following:
- (2) Garden Veggie Chickenish Soup
- (2) Unbelievable Black Bean Chili
- (2) Southwest Style Mixed Bean Chili
- (2) Mama Mia Italian Vegetable Soup
- (2) Creamy Good Corn Chowder
- (2) Verylicious Veggie Gourmet Chili
- (1) Hearty Texas Beefish Stew
- (1) Super Savory Split Pea Soup
- (1) Greek Lentil Soup with Quinoa
- (1) Captain John’s Navy Bean Soup
- (1) Great Northern Bean Stew
- (1) Beefish Quinoa with Mushrooms
Camp Stove: Add gourmet soup or dehydrated chili mix and 2 cups water to pot. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring frequently. Cover, remove from heat, and let stand an additional 5 minutes. Stir gently and serve.
Our Gourmet Soup & Chili Blends are an essential part of trail cooking. The Blend can be soaked prior to cooking to reduce the need for fuel. This can be done at mealtime or early in the day to save time during meal preparation. Just open the zip pouch, pour about 1/2 cup water in the pouch, and reseal. When you reach your campsite, simply pour your gourmet soup or dehydrated chili mix out of the pouch into your pot, add the remaining water, and heat to serve.