Are you preparing your long-term food storage? With over 15,000 calories, Heaven’s Harvest 72 Serving Entree Kit is a solid foundation to begin building your cache. Including Stroganoff, Potato Casserole, Chili Mac and more, this kit has something for everyone! Don’t be fooled by competitors who fill their buckets with drinks and empty calories. The Heaven’s Harvest 72 Serving Entree Kit is packed with real meals your entire family will enjoy. All Heaven’s Harvest products are made in the USA. All ingredients are locally sourced from farms and companies in the United States.
Real Meals to Sustain Your Family:
Heaven’s Harvest Survival Entrèe Kit should be the foundational building blocks of your food storage. This bucket is packed with 72 servings of nutritious, hardy, calorie-packed entrèes; which will make up the main courses of your daily meal plan.
The 72-serving Entree Kit contains a variety of food items packaged in Mylar Foil pouches and sealed within a 4-gallon bucket. Food kits are an efficient way to store A LOT of food in a small space. And with an extended shelf -life of 25 years, you can rest easy knowing you have prepared your family for years to come.
You’ll save time and effort in any emergency situation. Simply add water to prepare our meals. Cooking is not necessary! Remove the oxygen absorber, pour contents and water in a separate container, allow 15 minutes for rehydration, and your meal is ready to eat.
This 72 Serving Entree Kit is packed with 72 servings (15,720 calories).
Servings in the 72 Serving Entree Kit Include:
- Stroganoff – 6 Servings
- Pasta Alfredo – 6 Servings
- Mac ‘n Cheese – 6 Servings
- Teriyaki Rice– 6 Servings
- Enchilada, Beans & Rice – 6 Servings
- Loaded Baked Potato Casserole – 6 Servings
- Pasta Primavera – 6 Servings
- Chili Mac – 6 Servings
- Cheddar Broccoli Soup – 6 Servings
- Cheesy Potato Soup – 6 Servings
- Chicken & Rice Soup – 6 Servings
- Cheesy Lasagna – 6 Servings
Note: You can find specific instructions on the back of every pouch.
A Sampling of Meals included in the Entree Kit:
Stroganoff, 6 servings
Pasta Alfredo, 6 servings
Mac n Cheese, 6 servings
Loaded Baked Potato, 6 servings
Beans & Rice, 6 servings
Cheesy Lasagna, 6 servings
Chili Mac, 6 servings
Cheddar Broccoli Soup, 6 servings
Further Product Details:
- 25 year shelf life
- 15,720 Calories
- 11 Entrees Varieties
- 72 hardy servings
- NO cereals
- NO drink mixes
- All servings are freeze-dried
- Each food variety is sealed individually in Mylar foil pouches
- One, 4-gallon stackable bucket with handles for convenient storage or transportation in an emergency situation
- Bucket Dimensions are 11″ x 11″ x 14″
- Total weight of bucket is approximately 11 pounds
- All food is made in the USA!
How the 72 Serving Entree Kit Can Help You in Emergency Situations:
Heaven’s Harvest food storage kits are an easy way to prep for unknown circumstances. You never know when an emergency could occur. Heaven’s Harvest, 72-Serving Entree Kit makes your emergency planning a breeze by providing convenient storage for any emergency. No need to store food in the refrigerator or any other heated location as all items are freeze-dried and do not require electricity to prepare or consume.
Foodsafety.gov highlights several emergencies and concerns regarding food safety; below are a only a few emergencies that have occurred recently within the United States:
- Flood Water: Flood water can damage your food supply. No need to worry with the Heaven’s Harvest Entree kits. Each kit is sealed in a 4-gallon container with waterproof entree packs.
- Power Loss: Lack of refrigeration can lead to food spoilage. There is no need to cook our entree meals. If the power is out, simply add water, allow food to settle for 15 minutes, then eat.
- Snowstorm: Loss of power, lack of refrigeration/freezer. Each entree kit is freeze-dried, with no concern of contents freezing. Meals can still be prepared in minutes.
All Heaven’s Harvest contents and servings have an extended shelf-life of 25 years (15 years for beef and chicken). This is acquired through freeze-drying – no chemicals are used to achieve this extended shelf-life! Further, each food serving is packed in a separate mylar foil pouch and sealed in one 4-gallon bucket; keeping light, air, and pests out.
All buckets are stackable and easy to store in your closet, under the bed, in a crawl space, etc. The bucket size makes it easy to quickly and securely transport small amounts of food and water during emergency situations. Besides natural disasters, personal and national obstacles create conditions that result in shortages of food, too.
What Problems Lead to Food Shortages?
Food shortages can occur due to a variety of reasons:
- Poor harvests due to adverse weather
- Demand for food creates an increase in cost/price
- Disruptions in the supply chain (drought, transportation, weather, etc)
- Transportation issues
- Food Plant Processor shut-downs
In 2021, 33.8 million people dealt with food insecurity as per the USDA. Tackling the global pandemic transformed food plans for many Americans. At Heaven’s Harvest we are proud to supply food kits and provisions for unforeseen emergency situations.
How to Start Your Own Food Storage:
Storing food can present a significant challenge. Consideration must be taken in order to properly package meals and weigh servings to achieve necessary caloric intake. Planning for these responsibilities should be an integral part of any food preparation.
If you’re the DIY type, you need to consider several factors prior to planning your long-term food storage:
- Quantity and quality of ingredients
- Foods that require quick/simple preparation
- Ingredients conducive to extended shelf-life
- Expiry dates on each ingredient
- Consider portion sizes, calories, and contents of each meal
Be Prepared for the Worst, Start Storing Food Now:
At Heaven’s Harvest, our family manages emergency situations by storing freeze-dried food – and yes, people give us strange looks too! However, this doesn’t stop us from recognizing the need to always be ready. “Don’t worry, just prepare” is our motto. And it has helped us quite often in the last few years – hurricanes, snowstorms, power outages, Covid-19, even during the toilet paper shortage!
Our food buckets contain essential ingredients to provide you with nutritious meals. Every item in our kit is made in the USA! Which ensures they follow American Dietary Standards and avoid using food/packaging allergens. Freeze-drying allows food to be stored for extended lengths of time and is chemical free – allowing you to store food at room temperature and prepare delicious meals with only water. All Heaven’s Harvest long-term food have an extended shelf-life of 25 years (beef and chicken, 15 years). As long as you have water, you can re-hydrate foods in approximately 15 minutes or less.
How to prepare our meals:
On average, each specific serving requires approximately 1 cup of water.
Using hot water speeds up the reconstitution process, but it is not required. Heaven’s Harvest foods can be prepared with any temperature of water, but will re-hydrate sooner with hot water – in approximately 15 minutes.
Simply open the pouch of food, remove the oxygen absorber, pour serving size in a bowl, add water, allow time to re-hydrate and serve.
Specific instructions can be found on the back of each pouch.
There are no reviews yet.