Each bucket includes 4 different breakfast varieties, at 18 servings each, for a total of 72 servings. Plus, a bonus 32 servings of Grade A Nonfat Dry Milk for a combined total of 104 servings.
- Multi-Grain Cereal – 216 total servings
- Granola – 216 total servings
- Brown Sugar Oatmeal – 216 total servings
- Pancake Mix – 216 total servings
- Grade A Nonfat Dry Milk – 384 total servings
- 25 year shelf life
- 205,200 Calories
- 1,248 Total Servings
- All servings are freeze-dried
- Each food variety is sealed individually in Mylar pouches
- 12 four gallon stackable buckets with handles for convenient storage or transportation in an emergency situation
- Bucket Dimensions are 11″ x 11″ x 14″
- Total weight of buckets is approximately 144 pounds
- All food is NON-GMO and made in the USA!
The 12 Month Breakfast Kit alone is NOT A Complete 12 Month’s Worth of Food. The Breakfast Bucket must be paired with a Survival Entrèe Bucket & a Protein Booster Bucket to provide a complete and balanced diet. For a Complete 12 Month’s Worth of Food, see our 12 Month Survival Combo Kit.
On average, each specific serving requires approximately 1 cup of water.
Using hot water speeds up the reconstitution process, but it is not required. Heaven’s Harvest foods can be prepared with any temperature of water, but will re-hydrate sooner with hot water – approximately 15 minutes.
Simply open the pouch of food, remove the oxygen absorber, add water, allow time to re-hydrate and serve.
Specific instructions can be found on the back of each pouch.