Dried beans pack a load of protein, fiber, vitamins, minerals – and flavor – into their colorful and long-lasting seeds. No wonder they’re classic staples of gourmet restaurants, farmhouse kitchens and cowboy line camps from coast to coast. For “Preparedness Gardening” you cannot beat drying beans for nutrition, easy growing, and amazing storability for long-term food security.
The Heirloom Dry Beans Pack from Heirloom Organics features the most common, easy-to-grow, nutritious varieties of drying beans available. America was built on beans and America will thrive on beans! Pinto beans are excellent for baked and bbq beans and Mexican refried beans. Black beans are a Tex-Mex favorite and Great Northern White beans are some of the best stew bean you can find. Lima Beans are a southern delicacy, while Fava beans and Garbanzo beans, or Chickpeas are Mediteranian favorites. The Heirloom Dry Beans Pack provides a delicious selection of beans which are 100% heirloom, non-hybrid (open pollinated) and non-GMO (genetically modified). For long-term food storage and sustainability, the Heirloom Dry Beans Pack is your choice.
Black, Chickpeas, Fava, White, Lima, Kidney, Pinto
- Contains 7 drying bean varieties
- Packaged for Long Term Storage; Twice the normal seed shelf life.
- 100% Non-hybrid, non GMO Seeds; Save your seeds and never buy them again
- Comes in a resealable mylar bag for easy storage. Dessicants included for moisture reduction after opening.
- Due to ongoing seed shortages, seed varieties subject to change without notice. Replacements will be as close as possible and will be included in your order documentation.
Country of Origin: United States
Shelf-Life: 5-7+ Years
Brand: Heirloom Organics
Product will be packaged in pouches and may come in a bucket or box. The product may or may not be labeled under a different brand but will be the same exact product listed. Servings per pouch may or may not be exactly the same as shown in the product description but you will get at least as many servings as you order.
There are no reviews yet.