The Family Pack is almost TWICE the seeds of the Seed Vault for only $50 more. Specifically designed to provide optimum nutrition, in the space provided, from a family yard, with LOTS of seed to put away for next year. This pack contains an excellent cross-section of varieties that do well in all zones, in all soil and light conditions. A good balance of leafy and fruiting varieties provides the best overall nutritional and agricultural options for the suburban back yard. The Family Pack will supply your family with excellent nutrition throughout the year (outdoor and indoor varieties) with lots of seed to store and keep for future years. Vegetables, Fruits, Grain and Legumes abound in this Pack!
The Family Pack contains 35 varieties of high-nutrient vegetables, grains and legumes for approximately 4+ people for approximately 1+ year with LOTs to store. All varieties are 100% non-hybrid, allowing you to save the seeds for future planting. At 2.8LB weight and 102,000+ seed count, this pack is a must-have for securing your family’s nutritional future. Many families buy 2 so that you can store one for years and use the other.
Asparagus, Bush Beans, Beets, Broccoli, Brussels Sprouts, Copenhagen Cabbage, Golden Cabbage, Cantaloupe, Carrots, Celery, Collards, Corn, Cucumber, Eggplant, Kale, Bibb Lettuce, Black Seeded Simpson Lettuce, Romaine Lettuce, Mustard, Oats, Okra, Onion, Peas, Pepper, Pumpkin, Radish, Spinach, Squash, Swiss Chard, Beefsteak Tomato, Roma Tomato, Turnip, Watermelon, Wheat & Zucchini
- Contains 35 Varieties, 2.8 Lbs seed weight & 100,000+ seeds
- Packaged for Long Term Storage; Twice the normal seed shelf life.
- 100% Non-hybrid, non GMO Seeds; Save your seeds and never buy them again; Enough seed to plant, save, barter & trade
- Comes in a resealable plastic bucket for easy storage. Dessicants included for moisture reduction after opening.
- Due to ongoing seed shortages, seed varieties subject to change without notice. Replacements will be as close as possible and will be included in your order documentation.
Country of Origin: United States
Shelf-Life: 5-7+ Years
Brand: Heirloom Organics
Product will be packaged in pouches and may come in a bucket or box. The product may or may not be labeled under a different brand but will be the same exact product listed. Servings per pouch may or may not be exactly the same as shown in the product description but you will get at least as many servings as you order.
There are no reviews yet.