QuickStove’s Cube Bundle is a great solution for emergency cooking. The stove is designed for quick convenient use, and at less than 1 pound is the ideal solution for emergencies. It has been engineered to maximize burn time of the QuickStove Fire Starter but can be used outdoors with any wood or similar fuel alternative.
The Cube Stove is made of durable steel and can be used in 7 different positions to accommodate different needs, such as cooking fast or slow, or cooking on a large pot or small cup.
7 Cooking Positions:
For a larger pot (stove upright)
- 1. Wood – Remove plate
- 2. Fuel Disk or Sterno – Place plate on bottom inside stove
- 3. Gel or Tablet – Place plate on rivets inside top of stove
For a smaller pot or cup (stove upside down)
- 4. Wood or Sterno – Place stove over top of fire
- 5. Fuel Disk – Set fuel disk on top of plate under the stove
- 6. Gel or Tablet – Place fuel in plate dish under the stove
For grilling (stove closed)
- 7. Charcoal – Remove plate
Dimensions: 4″ tall x 4″ square, folds to 2.75″ tall (15.7 oz)
There are no reviews yet.