Size:8 Ounce (Pack of 6) Six 2.5 Cans (8 oz each) make roughly 12 dozen Extra
Large Eggs. Future Essentials Dried Whole Eggs are produced exclusively from
fresh eggs harvested from chickens in the United States. Instructions: To
reconstitute one egg, mix 2 tablespoons of Powdered Whole Eggs with 4
tablespoons of water. When using with other dry ingredients, it is not
necessary to reconstitute egg. Simply add to dry ingredients and increase
water measurements in mixture to necessary amount. Enjoy a shelf life of up to
10 years if stored in a cool, dry place.
- Save money by buying a 6-Pack!
- Easy to use. Net weight 8 oz per can. Six #2.5 size cans per pack. 10 Year Shelf Life!
- Future Essentials Powdered Whole Eggs are produced exclusively from fresh eggs harvested from chickens in the United States. The eggs are spray dried and pasteurized in the USA for optimal quality and safety. Powdered Whole Eggs are produced though a special process designed to provide a free flowing powder that has been pasteurized for your safety.
- Future Essentials Powdered Whole Eggs can be used for anything that calls for eggs in the recipe, including baked goods, omelets, scrambled eggs and more.
- 365 Days 100% Money Back Guarantee. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we are not either. Return your product within 1 year of purchase for a full refund, no questions asked. This applies to all Future Essentials items purchased through MREdepot.
Product will be packaged in pouches, cans, buckets or boxes. The product may or may not be labeled under a different brand but will be the same exact product listed and carry the same characteristics such as gluten-free, organic, non-GMO, all-natural, etc. Servings per pouch may or may not be exactly the same as shown in the product description but you will get at least as many servings as you order.