“The motivation behind the Frontier MAX filtration system was easy, we wanted a filter that does everything and does it better than anything else. So we told our engineers to get to work, and what they designed is the Frontier MAX. MAX because it does it all, and does it better than anything else. We wanted a filter that connected to hydration packs. The MAX incorporates our patented UQC connection system that allows you to connect it to any quick connect on the market. We wanted a filter that protected you from every biological threat that you might possibly encounter, so we included the Aquamira RED Line filter, the only outdoor and tactical filter system, certified* to EPA standards to remove >99.99% of viruses, 99.99999% of bacteria and 99.95% of protozoans for 120 gallons of in the field use. Biological threats are not the only things to worry about so the MAX is certified* lead free (ANSI/NSF-372) and is also BPA free, chemical free and iodine free. It reduces industrial chemicals, chlorine, bad taste and odors and has also been proven to remove microcystin and other biotoxins to safe levels.
The best thing about the MAX is that it connects to anything with a simple “”click”” and it accepts an array of Aquamira Series IV filters so that you can customize your system for whatever environment you find yourself in. It even comes with a patented Bite Me valve that converts the MAX to a filter straw with the same simple “”click””. Nothing is more versatile, Nothing provides more protection, and nothing else provides you with certified* claims. Anything else is just hype.
*Certifications by IAPMO R&T”
Features and Benefits
- Worldwide Filter with up to 500 ml/minute flow rate.
- Certified filtration for 120 gallons (over 450 L)
- Lightweight a compact 1 oz. (71 g) packable protection.
- Customizable to accept any Series IV cartridge.
- Connects to reservoirs, gravity, and DIY systems via quick connects.
- Fits all Aquamira pressurized reservoirs, for pressure-assisted filtration on the trail.
- Includes Miraguard™ Antimicrobial* Technology suppresses the growth of bacteria, algae, fungus, mold and mildew within the filter media.
- Certified lead free (NSF/ANSI-372)
- BPA free, chemical free, and iodine free.
- Filter made in the USA.