Augason Farms 72-Hour 2-Person Survival Pack will empower you with the self-reliance you need during a 72-hour emergency. You’ll have food, water, warmth, and safety gear that’s packed in a heavy-duty backpack and ready to go in a moment’s notice. And since emergencies don’t discern where you might be at any given moment, it’s critical to have a Survival Pack in every location you spend substantial amounts of time. The Survival Pack is designed for affordability and convenience so you can be prepared in locations such as your home, automobile, RV, cabin, boat, second home, and, don’t forget, your college student’s dorm room. Gambling with your family’s safety is just not worth the risk.
- No-cook, 3,600-calorie food bars (2), each with nine, easy-to-separate servings
- 1,200 calories per person, per day
- 21g protein per person, per day
- 16.9 oz. water per person, per day
- Comfortable backpack features padded back panel, padded shoulder straps, bottle pouch, headphone slit, large exterior zipper compartment, and detachable coin purse
- Shelf life up to 5 years (based on individual storage conditions)
- Pack weight approximately 12.5 pounds
- 72-hours of food, water, and gear for 2 people
- Survival Pack Includes 42 Components: Heavy-Duty Backpack; (2) 3,600-Calorie Food Bars (5-year shelf life); (24) 4.225-oz. Water Pouches (5-year shelf life); (3) Resealable Water Storage Bags (capacity 8 cups/64 oz. each); (2) Reflective Emergency Blankets (55” x 84” each); Work Gloves; Waterproof Matches; First Aid Kit (5-year shelf life); (2) Face Masks; 5-in-1 Emergency Whistle; LED Squeeze Light; Multi-Function Stainless Steel Tool with Case; 50-Sheet Notepad and Pencil.