The Emergency Food Supply Breakfast Pail features three all-time breakfast favorites. Whether you choose the Buttermilk Pancakes, the Scrambled Eggs with Imitation Bacon Flavored Bits or the Maple and Brown Sugar Oatmeal, you’ll enjoy an excellent morning meal. And to top those off, this pail of goodness includes the ever-popular and refreshing Morning Moo’s Low Fat Milk Alternative. For snacking, there are yummy Banana Chips, tart Dehydrated Apple Slices or crunchy and satisfying Super Nutty Granola. Breakfast has never been so good… or so easy.
- 114 servings
- 12 pouches
- 20 year shelf life*
- 14, 900 calories total
- Just add water dishes
- No refrigeration needed
- For emergencies, camping and everyday use
The Emergency Food Supply Breakfast Pail includes:
- Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal – 3 pouches, 30 servings total
- Morning Moo’s Low Fat Milk Alternative – 1 pouch, 20 servings
- Banana Chips – 2 pouches, 12 servings total
- Dehydrated Apple Slices – 1 pouches, 6 servings
- Super Nutty Granola – 1 pouch, 6 servings
- Buttermilk Pancake Mix – 2 pouches, 16 servings total
- Scrambled Eggs with Imitation Bacon Flavored Bits – 2 pouches, 24 servings total
*Pouches in sealed pail, up to 20 years. Once removed, up to 5 years or pouch “best by” date, whichever comes first. Opened pouch, 1 year. When properly resealed, briefly opening the pail to examine or remove pouches should have no effect on overall shelf life of the remaining pouches. Best when stored in a cool dry place at temperatures between 55˚F and 70˚F (ideal humidity 15%).
There are no reviews yet.