Augason Farms Freeze Dried Beef Chunks are the ideal way to keep beef on hand for emergency food storage. This isn’t ground beef. It’s pre-cooked, wholesome, tender, savory and chunky beef, made from choice cuts, inspected and approved by the USDA. Simply rehydrate and use like regular cooked beef. Add it to stews, stroganoff, hot dishes, soups, casseroles, sandwiches and tacos – almost any dish that calls for beef. Since it’s real beef, it is ideal for camping and road trips, as well as long-term food storage. And it’s also easily usable in everyday meal preparation as well.
- 25 year shelf life
- 13 servings
- 1 lb, institutional size (No10) can
- Easy to use, just add water – no cooking required
- No MSG added
- No refrigeration needed, until opened
- For camping and everyday use, as well as long term food storage
- USDA & Gluten Free Certified
Opened to 1 month, refrigerated. Best when stored in a cool dry place at temperatures between 55F and 70F (ideal humidity 15 percent).