Augason Farms Hard White Wheat, when ground, produces light colored flour for light breads. Still, it retains all its whole grain goodness and nutrition. Because of its light color and high gluten content, it’s perfect for bread making, especially French bread and pizza crusts. It can also be sprouted for adding a wonderful nutty flavor and nutrition to a variety of dishes. Wheat naturally stores well, making it a staple in any food storage program. The hard white wheat comes sealed in a pail that keeps moisture out and goodness in.
- Tastes slightly milder and sweeter than hard red wheat
- Breads have the texture and appearance of white bread
- Boil wheat berries on stovetop for tasty breakfast cereal
- Add to crockpot soup for enhanced texture, taste and nutrition
- Use for emergency food storage and everyday meal prep
- Shelf life up to 30 years*
Nutrition Facts and Ingredients
|Calories per Serving:||150|
|Container Size:||6 gallon pail with handle|
|Net Weight:||40 lbs (18.1 kg)|
|Shelf Life:||Up to 30 years*|
*Shelf life up to 30 years when unopened. Best when stored in a cool and dry place at temperatures between 55°F and 70°F. Actual shelf life may vary based on individual storage conditions.