This delicious, nourishing mix can be used in a variety of ways, and is simple to make—just add water, oil, and yeast. There’s nothing like the enticing aroma of baked bread or rolls. Use for everyday baking as well as for long term food storage.
- Makes delicious hot-from-the-oven rolls and bread
- Recipes for easy-to-make Breadsticks included on can label
- Use for long term food storage, emergency preparedness and survival food
- Keep on hand for everyday use
- Large, institutional size can with lid
- Shelf life up to 10 years*
|Calories per Serving:||120|
|Container Size:||No. 10 can with lid|
|Net Weight:||3 lbs 10 oz (1.64 kg)|
|Shelf Life:||Up to 10 years*|
|Gallons of Water Needed to Prepare Whole Container:||Approximately 1.25|
*Shelf life up to 10 years when unopened. Best when stored in a cool and dry place at temperatures between 55°F and 70°F. Actual shelf life may vary based on individual storage conditions.