Augason Farms Food Storage Vegetable Stew Blend is dehydrated and mixed for use in any soup, casserole or stew. It’s a nutritious and flavorsome combination of potato dices, cabbage flakes, chopped onions, red and green peppers, carrot dices and celery slices for that hearty, vegetable taste you love. For all those reasons, you can use this stew blend in your everyday meal preparation and for emergency food storage as well.
- 25 year shelf life*
- 40 servings per container
- 33 oz, institutional size (No10) can
- Easy to use, add to broths, soups, casseroles and stews
- Recipes on label
- Packaged for long term storage
- No refrigeration needed
- For emergency food storage, camping or everyday use
- Now Certified Gluten Free
- Gallons of water needed to prepare whole container: approximately 2.5
*Sealed/Opened to 1 year. Best when stored in a cool dry place at temperatures between 55F and 70F (ideal humidity 15 percent).
Brand: Augason Farms
Shelf Life: 25+ Years
Product will be packaged in pouches, cans, buckets or boxes. The product may or may not be labeled under a different brand but will be the same exact product listed and carry the same characteristics such as gluten-free, organic, non-GMO, all-natural, etc. Servings per pouch may or may not be exactly the same as shown in the product description but you will get at least as many servings as you order.