Size: Pouch (1-Count)
For this hearty stew, we start with the native American holy-trinity: corn, beans, and squash. Toss in some brown rice and quinoa, and you have a nutritious, protein-packed meal (17 grams per serving) that will fuel all of your adventures at camp and beyond. We never skimp on the spices either — each mouthful will be jam-packed with flavor. “Cooking” your Three Sisters Stew requires boiling water and 15-20 minutes, so you’ll have plenty of time for your favorite camp activities.
- TAKE ANYWHERE MEAL – Whether youre camping, hiking, backpacking or hunting, take our lightweight, freeze dried and dehydrated Three Sisters Stew with you. Just add water to one of our two serving pouches for an easy to prepare and even easier to eat meal.
- ALWAYS PREPARED – Our ready to eat meals are shelf-stable and offer a long shelf-life making them the perfect emergency food supply to stock up. We got you covered whether youre stocking up for hurricane season or other natural disasters, the next pandemic, or just in case. Security is good food when you need it most.
- NOURISHING & DELICIOUS – Corn, black beans and squash combined with quinoa and brown rice, makes a hearty meal for any adventure. Freeze dried for freshness, our flavorful Three Sisters Stew is a nutritious and delicious way to stay nourished.
- PACKED WITH PROTEIN – No matter where the road, river or trail takes you, fuel up with a tasty, protein packed meal. Our warming veggie stew with whole grains contains 14 grams of protein to keep you going strong.
- PREMIUM INGREDIENTS – Experience soul-warming comfort food with every bite of our Three Sisters Stew. Non-GMO, vegan and gluten-free, our stew made with farm fresh vegetables is a sustainable and satisfying way to feed your adventurous spirit.
Product will be packaged in pouches, cans, buckets or boxes. The product may or may not be labeled under a different brand but will be the same exact product listed and carry the same characteristics such as gluten-free, organic, non-GMO, all-natural, etc. Servings per pouch may or may not be exactly the same as shown in the product description but you will get at least as many servings as you order.