KIT CONTAINS 24 BOXES.
THE BEAR NECESSITIES
This long-life emergency food supply from Bear Essentials contains enough basic nonperishable food to last 15 days. We researched common complaints about other survival packs and removed all the unnecessary emergency preparedness items that cost extra and take up space. Our survival food kits are an MRE alternative to ensure your basic needs are met in an emergency. With a commitment to providing the best value for money, Bear Essentials’ emergency supplies are unparalleled.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED
Here’s what’s included in each 20 lb box of emergency food:
- White rice: each one of our survival kits contains two 80 oz bags of white rice, with 51 servings per bag
- Black beans: each Bear Essentials’ emergency kits for disaster preparedness includes 32 oz black beans with 26 servings
- Macaroni: our survival food kit comes with 39 oz macaroni, with 20 servings
- Rolled oats: these emergency food supplies also include 39 oz rolled oats, with 25 servings
- Pancake mix: these emergency food rations features 20 oz pancake mix, with 16 servings
SAVE ON TRIPS TO THE STORE
More than just prepper gear and supplies, this long term food supply is also ideal for people wanting to avoid crowded public spaces like the supermarket and grocery store.
LASTS 25 YEARS
For long term food storage, Bear Essentials’ emergency kits are the answer. Stored in a cool dry place, our survival supplies will last for 25 years in their individually sealed, waterproof bags, with an oxygen absorber to ensure long-term freshness.
ALL THE NUTRITION YOU NEED
Our emergency rations last an adult 1 year, consuming 2,000 calories per day. With a total of 30,260 calories per box, our emergency preparedness food will carry you through any crisis.