BP-5s from Compact Provisions. The original compact emergency food. Ready-to-eat survival nutrition. Each 9-bar box of BP-5s feeds one adult for two days in survival mode, one full day based on standard caloric intake. From the trusted leader in survival rations since 1948. Established in Norway 70+ years ago, we are dedicated to saving millions of lives around the world with specialized foods for malnutrition, emergencies, and outdoor adventure. Protect your family, help fight world hunger. For every box of BP-5s you buy, we donate one life-saving meal to a child in need. Efficient nutrition 2385 calories, 72g protein per box Ready-to-eat, no prep required Great-tasting, non-greasy, easy portions Non-perishable, 5-yr shelf-life.
National authorities recommend 72-hour disaster preparedness. FEMA and the Red Cross advise maintaining at least a 3-day supply of essentials including non-perishable survival foods. Great-tasting, easy-portion bars – ready to eat right out of the box. With BP-5s, no cooking is required. Simply unwrap and eat or mix with hot water into a porridge. 265 calories, 8g protein per bar. Prepare for emergencies and help provide humanitarian hunger relief.
- THE ORIGINAL COMPACT EMERGENCY FOOD RATION: Top-quality, vegan, non-GMO, great value BP-5s. Each box provides 2385 calories and 72g protein in 9 ready-to-eat bars feeds 1 adult for 1 day (standard calories), equal to 2 days survival rations. 5-year shelf life.
- READY-TO-EAT, NO PREP NECESSARY: No need for electricity, gas, or heat source great-tasting BP-5s emergency food bars are always ready with vital protein, energy, and balanced nutrition the perfect non-perishable emergency food.
- BASED ON RIGOROUS FOOD SCIENCE: Based on 70+ years of R&D, Compact Provisions emergency food supplies are deployed around the world to save millions of lives in humanitarian crises and maritime disasters experience you can trust.
- PREPARE FOR EMERGENCIES AND HELP SAVE LIVES: For every box of BP-5s purchased, we give one life-saving meal to treat a child suffering from malnutrition. Its disaster preparedness that makes a difference.
- PACK BP-5s FOR REAL PEACE OF MIND: In addition to stocking your home, office, or vehicle emergency food kit, take BP-5s on the go whenever you need camping food or rations for other outdoor activities like hiking, skiing, backpacking, etc.
Product will be packaged in pouches, cans, buckets or boxes. The product may or may not be labeled under a different brand but will be the same exact product listed and carry the same characteristics such as gluten-free, organic, non-GMO, all-natural, etc. Servings per pouch may or may not be exactly the same as shown in the product description but you will get at least as many servings as you order.