With a shelf-life of 5 full years, our Emergency Rations are simply the best source of emergency nutrition available. Unlike MRE’s, which are high in sodium and only suitable for use by those with an extremely large pure water supply, our rations are low in sodium, balanced with our Emergency Water Pouches to provide full nutrition and energy 24 hours a day without dehydrating the consumer. Lightweight, compact, and portable, these rations will last an individual for 3 days, providing 4 meals each day. They are easy to digest and have a pleasing coconut cookie flavor. With such unbeatable nutrition, portability, and practicality, it’s no wonder the U.S. Coastguard has certified these Emergency rations for use anywhere. Rations contain coconut and wheat. Please consult your physician if you have any special dietary conditions such as active Crohn’s Disease or Diabetes. Young children can be fed a half ration, and ration can be mixed with water for babies and others with sensitive digestion or missing teeth. Available for individual purchase or purchase by the case.
Shelf life: 5 years
- Package of 18 survival bars with 200 Calories per bar, 3600 Calories per pack
- Tabletized and sub packaged for ease of rationing and storage in your survival and disaster kit
- NON GMO and NO NUTS – all natural ingredients with no preservatives and superior coconut flavor
- USCG approved; small and lightweight with a 5 year shelf life
- High energy value; ready to eat; non thirst provoking
Product will be packaged in pouches, cans, buckets or boxes. The product may or may not be labeled under a different brand but will be the same exact product listed and carry the same characteristics such as gluten-free, organic, non-GMO, all-natural, etc. Servings per pouch may or may not be exactly the same as shown in the product description but you will get at least as many servings as you order.