Tasty Health Conscious Adventure Foods Our mission is to elevate the adventure meals market. We do this by making foods that taste amazing, using only carefully selected ingredients with healthy meal choices as our product line-up. It’s our total privilege and a joy to collaborate and communicate the vision of Food for the Sole, by joining as mother and son to make you the best adventure-ready foods on earth. Enjoy! ~ Julie and Henry –
Founders, Food for the Sole.
Family, If there is anything more rewarding than opening your own business, it’s creating that business with your son. Henry was the original inspiration for Food For The Sole, beginning when he asked me to provide his resupply for him and his hiking partner on the John Muir Trail. He has always been my most enthusiastic supporter, and I his. Real Food Each of our lightweight and nutritious meals are made from the freshest ingredients. Care is taken to ensure the taste and freshness are experienced as the chef intends her flavors to be enjoyed. Vegan • USA Food for the Sole has all the nutrients needed to conquer any journey. The balanced protein, carbs, and fats are all plant-based and prepared in Bend, OR.
- Real Fuel for Real Adventures | A rich blend of rolled oats, mango chunks, macadamia nuts, and coconut chips for a tasty breakfast that will give you that warm feeling inside all day long. With 430 calories, this snack is energy-rich and trek-ready.
- Easy as 1-2-3 | Simply add boiling water, mix well, and watch as this camping meal becomes a hearty backcountry banquet in 20 minutes or less.
- Treat Your Taste Buds | Say goodbye to powdered eggs, this vegan backpacking meal is made from a home-cooked recipe using only the finest ingredients that are then dehydrated and brought straight to your campsite.
- Light is Right | Each dehydrated meal locks in the original flavor of the dish while offering a lightweight, packable design that wont weigh you down when youre counting ounces.
- Outdoor Vegans, Vegetarians, and People who love great tasting food rejoice | Made using strictly vegetarian and vegan ingredients, this is backpacking food that you can feel good about, inside and out.
Product will be packaged in pouches, cans, buckets or boxes. The product may or may not be labeled under a different brand but will be the same exact product listed and carry the same characteristics such as gluten-free, organic, non-GMO, all-natural, etc. Servings per pouch may or may not be exactly the same as shown in the product description but you will get at least as many servings as you order.