Tasty Health Conscious Adventure Foods Our mission is to
elevate the adventure meals market. We do this by making foods that taste
amazing, using only carefully selected ingredients with healthy meal choices
as our product line-up. It’s our total privilege and a joy to collaborate and
communicate the vision of Food for the Sole, by joining as mother and son to
make you the best adventure-ready foods on earth. Enjoy! ~ Julie and Henry –
Founders, Food for the Sole. Family If there is anything more rewarding than
opening your own business, it’s creating that business with your son. Henry
was the original inspiration for Food For The Sole, beginning when he asked me
to provide his resupply for him and his hiking partner on the John Muir Trail.
He has always been my most enthusiastic supporter, and I his. Real Food Each
of our lightweight and nutritious meals are made from the freshest
ingredients. Care is taken to ensure the taste and freshness are experienced
as the chef intends her flavors to be enjoyed. Vegan • USA Food for the Sole
has all the nutrients needed to conquer any journey. The balanced protein,
carbs, and fats are all plant-based and prepared in Bend, OR. Read more
Coconut Rice and Cuban Black Beans Triple Peanut Slaw Curried Cauliflower
Salad Zesty Miso Broccoli Slaw Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Kale and Quinoa
Lentil Walnut Pilaf with Kale Vegan Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Gluten-free Yes
Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Calories 670 cal 570 cal 570 cal 580 cal 510 cal 550 cal
Protein 21 g 21 g 17 g 15 g 19 g 22 g Fat 18 g 43 g 29 g 47 g 17 g 35 g Carb
109 g 34 g 67 g 35 g 76 g 43 g Sugar 21 g 16 g 21 g 15 g 14 g 6 g Sodium 1840
g 730 g 670 g 1330 g 1220 g 1130 g
- Real Fuel for Real Adventures | Theres nothing like warm oatmeal on a crisp fall day at camp. Add in the flavors and crunch of apple, pumpkin, and pecan, and you have a 420 calorie treat tasty enough for breakfast or any time you have a sweet tooth.
- Easy as 1-2-3 | Simply add boiling water, mix well, and watch as this camping meal becomes a hearty backcountry banquet in 20 minutes or less.
- Treat Your Taste Buds | Say goodbye to powdered eggs, this vegan backpacking meal is made from a home-cooked recipe using only the finest ingredients that are then dehydrated and brought straight to your campsite.
- Light is Right | Each dehydrated meal locks in the original flavor of the dish while offering a lightweight, packable design that wont weigh you down when youre counting ounces.
- Outdoor Vegans, Vegetarians, and People who love great tasting food rejoice | Made using strictly vegetarian and vegan ingredients, this is backpacking food that you can feel good about, inside and out.
Product will be packaged in pouches, cans, buckets or boxes. The product may or may not be labeled under a different brand but will be the same exact product listed and carry the same characteristics such as gluten-free, organic, non-GMO, all-natural, etc. Servings per pouch may or may not be exactly the same as shown in the product description but you will get at least as many servings as you order.