- Real Fuel for Real Adventures | Enjoy a taste of France with this delicious traditional recipe made using fresh zucchini, tomatoes, and eggplant. Packing 550 calories and 17 grams of protein, this is one backcountry banquet you can count on.
- Easy as 1-2-3 | Simply add boiling water, mix well, and watch as this camping meal becomes a hearty backcountry banquet in 20 minutes or less.
- Treat Your Taste Buds | Say goodbye to powdered eggs, this vegan backpacking meal is made from a home-cooked recipe using only the finest ingredients that are then dehydrated and brought straight to your campsite.
- Light is Right | Each dehydrated meal locks in the original flavor of the dish while offering a lightweight, packable design that wont weigh you down when youre counting ounces.
- Outdoor Vegans, Vegetarians, and People who love great tasting food rejoice | Made using strictly vegetarian and vegan ingredients, this is backpacking food that you can feel good about, inside and out.
Product will be packaged in pouches, cans, buckets or boxes. The product may or may not be labeled under a different brand but will be the same exact product listed and carry the same characteristics such as gluten-free, organic, non-GMO, all-natural, etc. Servings per pouch may or may not be exactly the same as shown in the product description but you will get at least as many servings as you order.