This bulk sized pouch of freeze-dried Cooked Breakfast Turkey Sausage will be a sure hit at any camping or family size event. No need to hull the cooler into camp!! No refrigeration needed! Simply rehydrate and cook what you need
and reseal the rest in the pouch for the next day. Shelf stable up to 30 days once opened and up to 20 years if unopened. This is perfect for both emergency preparedness and camping. 8 ounce pouch of freeze-dried Turkey Sausage Links = around 2 Pounds rehydrated These Turkey Sausage Links are cooked, so they are perfect to take on a hike or a camping trip to cook over a small stove or an open campfire – without the hassle, mess and waste of having to lug a cooler around with a lot of ice. Why Freeze Dried Foods?
- BETTER TASTE- Freeze dried food looks and tastes better than dehydrated food, as there is no heat used that can change the structure of the food at the molecular level.
- LONGER SHELF LIFE- Refrigerated, frozen, and canned food just don’t last very long. Freeze dried foods will last up to 25 years and they do not need to be to be rotated like other foods. Freeze dried food is perfect for home storage.
- SUPERIOR NUTRITION- Freeze drying maintains 97% of the nutritional value of the food. Other methods of preservation, such as canning and dehydrating, use high temperatures that destroy much of the food value. Dehydrating retains only 60% of the nutritional value, and canning retains only 40%! SIMPLE & EASY Want a part of a steak for dinner but don’t have any fresh ones on hand? Tear into a package, rehydrate the amount you want, cook and serve. Seal the rest
- FAMILY SIZE PORTION Once rehydrated 8-ounce pouch of cooked Turkey Sausage Links will equal 32 ounces of cooked Breakfast Links. Freeze dried Turkey Sausage Links is bound to delight the pickiest eater.
- PERFECT FOR CAMPING & HIKING Perfect Camping freeze dried food with Resealable, Lightweight Pouch requires no refrigeration. Once rehydrated simply reheat over a grill or fire. It is the perfect addition to a freeze dried breakfast skillet.
- HIGH PROTEIN Minimally processed to retain the maximum vitamins and nutrients with no artificial ingredients. Gluten-free product.
- SHELF STABLE 25-year shelf life unopened. Approximately 30-day shelf life once opened (not rehydrated). Multipurpose for emergency food storage.
Product will be packaged in pouches, cans, buckets or boxes. The product may or may not be labeled under a different brand but will be the same exact product listed and carry the same characteristics such as gluten-free, organic, non-GMO, all-natural, etc. Servings per pouch may or may not be exactly the same as shown in the product description but you will get at least as many servings as you order.