Avocados contain quite a bit of potassium, dietary fiber, and fats. Avocado oil alone is almost two-thirds (71%) monounsaturated fatty acids — aka the “good fats” shown to lower LDL, or “bad,” cholesterol and increase HDL, or
“good,” cholesterol. Additionally, avocados are loaded with nutrients such as vitamin C, vitamin K, vitamin B, vitamin E, and vitamin A. Avocados are also a good source of dietary fiber. So they are just a great item to have in a
disaster preparedness kit. Preparation: Rehydrate avocado in cold water for 1 hour, drain excess water, and eat! You can use them on the sandwich, on a toast, in scrambled eggs, in guacamole, in salads, as a salad dressing, or any other way.
- PERFECT FOR CAMPING & HIKING and Shelf Stable for emergencies with Resealable, Lightweight Pouch requires no refrigeration.
- FAMILY SIZE PORTION Once rehydrated 6oz bag = 1.5 POUNDS of fresh sliced avocados / roughly 6 average sized avocados if purchased at the grocery store.
- AVOCADO CHIPS on the go if you please. You can eat them right out of the bag if didn’t want to rehydrate them.
- REHYDRATE and use in guacamole, on sandwiches, in salads or tacos the options are endless.
- GREAT for in the KITCHEN or on the TRAIL!!
Product will be packaged in pouches, cans, buckets or boxes. The product may or may not be labeled under a different brand but will be the same exact product listed and carry the same characteristics such as gluten-free, organic, non-GMO, all-natural, etc. Servings per pouch may or may not be exactly the same as shown in the product description but you will get at least as many servings as you order.