SPICY YELLOW COCONUT CURRY WITH VEGETABLES AND JASMINE RICE- This was our first
meal to win the Backpacker Magazine Editors’ Choice Award. Loaded with broccoli, cauliflower, peas and green beans. Loaded with broccoli, cauliflower, peas and green beans. Thai chiles give this dish the right amount of heat and provide immunity benefits. Coconut milk, lemongrass and tamarind contribute to the unique flavors. Fragrant jasmine rice completes the true Thai experience
- 5-year shelf life
TASTE THE DIFFERENCE- Good To-Go meals are different from freeze dried meals, mre’s and other camping meals
because we cook ours traditionally, from scratch, and then make them shelf- stable simply by removing the bulk of the water. There’s no need for added preservatives, chemicals or an abundance of added sodium. The result is a meal
made from clean ingredients (that you can actually pronounce) that has the taste and texture of homemade, to be enjoyed wherever your adventures may take you.
GET CREATIVE- While Good To-Go meals are DELICIOUS on their own, they’re also great paired with other ingredients. Whether you’re at camp cooking for a group, or just looking to include some fresh ingredients or added protein, consider using our meals as a base and experimenting with your recipes! It could be as simple as rolling it up in a tortilla, or as elaborate as a sit-down meal complete with a beer or wine pairing. REAL FOOD. REAL ADVENTURE.
- ADD WATER and in minutes enjoy a delicious meal made from clean ingredients, on or off the trail
- DEHYDRATED FOOD backpacking food, camping food, hiking food, emergency food supply, survival food
- LIGHTWEIGHT easy storage, 5-year shelf life, similar to freeze dried food but tastes DELICIOUS!
- GLUTEN FREE pescatarian, low in sodium, no preservatives, made from REAL FOOD!
- MADE IN USA Good To-Go meals are handmade, cooked, dehydrated and packaged in Kittery, Maine USA
Product will be packaged in pouches, cans, buckets or boxes. The product may or may not be labeled under a different brand but will be the same exact product listed and carry the same characteristics such as gluten-free, organic, non-GMO, all-natural, etc. Servings per pouch may or may not be exactly the same as shown in the product description but you will get at least as many servings as you order.