Includes Mylar Starter Kit! ($150 Value.)
The perfect addition to any business or laboratory. Customize the freeze dry process to fit your specific needs. Control the temperature and pressure of the product you are freeze drying. Easily freeze dry 2,500 pounds of fresh product per year (12 – 16 pounds per batch). For use in commercial and scientific applications.
- Commercial Grade Vacuum Pump
- Five (5) Stainless Steel Trays
- Owner’s Manual
- Power Cord (110 Volt)
- Insulator Door Pad
- One 12″ Impulse Sealer
- Fifty (50) 8″x12″ 7.0 Mil Mylar Bags
- Fifty (50) Oxygen Absorbers
Harvest Right’s lyophilizer/freeze dryer is remarkable. For the first time ever, a high quality laboratory (scientific) unit is available in a high capacity table top model at an affordable price.
Key Features & Benefits
- Convenience of 5-tray dryer in a table top unit. Large capacity — capable of freeze drying as much as a 3.5 to 4.0 gallons of material.
- Full-color, touch-screen display.
- 4-liter ice condensing capacity.
- Operation allows for recipe customization (up to 10 Thermal Treatment and 12 Drying steps).
- Item: Freeze Dryer/Lyophilizer
- Style: Bench/Table Top
- Holding Capacity: 6.5 Liters of Sublimated Ice
- Min. Temp. Rating: Collector cools to -46˚C (material being freeze dried cools to approx. -37˚C)
- Collector Material: Stainless Steel
- Drying Chamber: Included (Stainless Steel)
- Purge Valve: Included
- Voltage: 110
- AMPS: <AC20
- Dimensions: 32.5″ Tall x 22.5″ Wide x 25.5″ Deep
- Exterior: Powder Coated Aluminum
- Electronics: Includes a Full Color Touch Screen (4.3″ diagonal)
- Operation: Manual / Automated
- Shelf Unit Has shelves for 5 trays
- Shelf Heaters Heater temperature is user adjustable
- Vacuum Pressure Freeze dry cycles occur at user defined pressure
32.5″ Tall x 22.5″ Wide x 25.5″ Deep
3.5 – 4 Gallons
Five 9” W x 20.5” L x .75” H Trays
What are the dimensions of the freeze dryer?
The large freeze dryer is 32.5″ Tall x 22.5″ Wide x 25.5″ Deep –-perfect for a countertop, cart, or table.
How much does it weigh?
How long is the warranty?
1 Year limited warranty
What type of power does it use?