*Free Shipping applies to orders over $249. No sales tax charged except for the following states: AZ, FL, UT, and WA.
Includes Mylar Starter Kit! ($150 Value.)
The perfect addition to any business or laboratory. Customize the freeze dry process to fit your specific needs. Control the temperature and pressure of the product you are freeze drying. Easily freeze dry 2,500 pounds of fresh product per year (12 – 16 pounds per batch). For use in commercial and scientific applications.
- Commercial Grade Oil-Free Vacuum Pump
- Five (5) Stainless Steel Trays
- Owner’s Manual
- Power Cord (110 Volt)
- One 12″ Impulse Sealer
- Fifty (50) 8″x12″ 7.0 Mil Mylar Bags
- Fifty (50) Oxygen Absorbers
Harvest Right’s lyophilizer/freeze dryer is remarkable. For the first time ever, a high quality laboratory (scientific) unit is available in a high capacity table top model at an affordable price.
Key Features & Benefits
- Convenience of 5-tray dryer in a table top unit. Large capacity — capable of freeze drying as much as a 3.5 to 4.0 gallons of material.
- Full-color, touch-screen display.
- 4-liter ice condensing capacity.
- Operation allows for recipe customization (up to 10 Thermal Treatment and 12 Drying steps).
- Item: Freeze Dryer/Lyophilizer
- Style: Bench/Table Top
- Holding Capacity: 6.5 Liters of Sublimated Ice
- Min. Temp. Rating: Collector cools to -46˚C (material being freeze dried cools to approx. -37˚C)
- Collector Material: Stainless Steel
- Drying Chamber: Included (Stainless Steel)
- Purge Valve: Included
- Voltage: 110
- AMPS: <AC20
- Dimensions: 32.5″ Tall x 22.5″ Wide x 25.5″ Deep
- Exterior: Powder Coated Aluminum
- Electronics: Includes a Full Color Touch Screen (4.3″ diagonal)
- Operation: Manual / Automated
- Shelf Unit Has shelves for 5 trays
- Shelf Heaters Heater temperature is user adjustable
- Vacuum Pressure Freeze dry cycles occur at user defined pressure
|Color||Satin White, Black|
|Size||32.5″ Tall x 22.5″ Wide x 25.5″ Deep|
|Capacity||3.5 – 4 Gallons|
|Trays||Five 9” W x 20.5” L x .75” H Trays|
What are the dimensions of the freeze dryer?
The large freeze dryer is 32.5″ Tall x 22.5″ Wide x 25.5″ Deep –-perfect for a countertop, cart, or table.
How much does it weigh?
How long is the warranty?
Full 1 year warranty
Limited 3 year warranty
What type of power does it use?
Do I have to drain my oil?
To keep your freeze dryer running properly, simply drain the oil out of the vacuum pump after 20-30 batches. It takes just a few seconds to unscrew the spout and allow the oil to drain into a filter that is provided with the freeze dryer. If you can clean the lint out of your clothes dryer, you can drain out the oil from a freeze dryer vacuum pump.
The oil, used in the vacuum pumps, is food grade mineral oil. If you get a little oil spill it is easy to wipe up. You can refill your premier oil pump with 3/4 quart of vacuum pump oil.
Do the new freeze dryers need an insulated door pad?
The round door pad is no longer included with the Harvest Right freeze dryers. It is not needed to run the freeze dryer.
Do you have an online owner’s manual?
Sure do! Download these:
Harvest Right How to Use Your Freeze Dryer – (Note: The Premier Oil Vacuum Pump only needs an oil change every 20-30 batches)