The Heaven’s Harvest Survival Entrèe Kit should be the foundation or building blocks of your food storage. This bucket is packed with 72 servings of nutritious, healthy, calorie-packed entrèes; which will make up the main courses of your daily meal plan.
10 Entrees Varieties – 72 Entree Servings
- Pasta Alfredo – 1 Pouch; 6 Servings
- Mac n Cheese – 1 Pouch; 12 Servings
- Enchilada, Beans & Rice – 1 Pouch; 6 Servings
- Loaded Baked Potato Casserole – 1 Pouch; 12 Servings
- Pasta Primavera – 1 Pouch; 6 Servings
- Chili Mac – 1 Pouch; 6 Servings
- Cheddar Broccoli Soup – 1 Pouch; 6 Servings
- Cheesy Potato Soup – 1 Pouch; 6 Servings
- Chicken & Rice Soup – 1 Pouch; 6 Servings
- Hawaiian Sweet n Sour – 1 Pouch; 6 Servings
- 25 year shelf life
- 15,720 Calories
- 11 Entrees Varieties
- 72 hardy servings of entrèes
- NO cereals
- NO drink mixes
- All servings are freeze-dried
- Each food variety is sealed individually in Mylar pouches
- One 4 gallon stackable bucket with handles for convenient storage or transportation in an emergency situation
- Bucket Dimensions are 11″ x 11″ x 14″
- Total weight of bucket is approximately 11 pounds
- All food is Non-GMO and made in the USA!
The Survival Entrèe Kit is NOT A Complete Month’s Worth of Food. The Survival Entrèe Kit must be paired with a Breakfast Kit & a Protein Booster Kit to provide enough calories for one adult for 1 month. For a Complete Months Worth of Food, see our 1 Month Survival Combo Kit.
On average, each specific serving requires approximately 1 cup of water.
Using hot water speeds up the reconstitution process, but it is not required. Heaven’s Harvest foods can be prepared with any temperature of water, but will re-hydrate sooner with hot water – approximately 15 minutes.
Simply open the pouch of food, remove the oxygen absorber, add water, allow time to re-hydrate and serve.
Specific instructions can be found on the back of each pouch.