Each bucket includes 12 different entrees at 6 servings each for a total of 216 servings of food. This is enough entrees for 1 person for 3 months, 2 persons for 6 weeks, or 4 persons for 3 weeks; at 2 servings per day.
- Stroganoff – 18 Servings
- Pasta Alfredo – 18 Servings
- Mac n Cheese – 18 Servings
- Corn Chowder – 18 Servings
- Enchilada, Beans & Rice – 18 Servings
- Loaded Baked Potato Casserole – 18 Servings
- Pasta Primavera – 18 Servings
- Chili Mac – 18 Servings
- Cheddar Broccoli Soup – 18 Servings
- Cheesy Potato Soup – 18 Servings
- Chicken & Rice Soup – 18 Servings
- Hawaiian Sweet n Sour – 18 Servings
On average, each specific serving requires approximately 1 cup of water.
Using hot water hurries up the reconstitution process, but it is not required. Heaven’s Harvest foods can be prepared with any temperature of water, but will re-hydrate sooner with hot water – approximately 15 minutes.
Simply open the pouch of food, remove the oxygen absorber, add water, allow time to re-hydrate and serve.
Specific instructions can be found on the back of each pouch.
- 25 year shelf life
- 47,160 Calories
- 216 Total Servings
- NO cereals
- NO drink mixes
- All servings are freeze-dried
- Each food variety is sealed individually in Mylar pouches
- 3 four gallon stackable buckets with handles for convenient storage or transportation in an emergency situation
- Bucket Dimensions are 11″ x 11″ x 14″
- Total weight of buckets is approximately 33 pounds
- All food is NON-GMO and made in the USA!
The 3 Month Entrèe Kit alone is NOT A Complete 3 Month’s Worth of Food. The Survival Entrèe Bucket must be paired with a Breakfast Bucket & a Protein Booster Bucket to provide a complete and balanced diet. For a Complete 3 Month’s Worth of Food, see our 3 Month Survival Combo Kit.