Chili peppers originated in the Americas. Peppers are prized as a spice, as a vegetable, and as medicine. Chilies love heat and sunshine and will do well as field crops or in containers. High in vitamins A, B and B6. Chili was indigenous to Central, South America and the West Indies with 5000 thousand years of history, as the first cultivation of chili was around 3000 BC. The Heirloom Chili Pepper seed pack provides 12 kinds of hard-to-find, yet easy-to-grow chilies from all over the Americas. With 2 kinds of Habanero, Jalapeno, Tabasco, Thai, Cayenne, and many more, your need for heat will be satisfied! Join the Heirloom Chili movement and start growing them at home today!
Anaheim, Ancho, Black Hungarian, Cayenne Long Slim, Orange Habanero, Red Habanero, Jalapeno, Large Red Cherry, Serrano, Tabasco, Thai Hot & Yellow Wax
- Contains 12 hot chili varieties
- Packaged for Long Term Storage; Twice the normal seed shelf life.
- 100% Non-hybrid, non GMO Seeds; Save your seeds and never buy them again
- Comes in a resealable mylar bag for easy storage. Dessicants included for moisture reduction after opening.
- Due to ongoing seed shortages, seed varieties subject to change without notice. Replacements will be as close as possible and will be included in your order documentation.
Country of Origin: United States
Shelf-Life: 5-7+ Years
Brand: Heirloom Organics
Product will be packaged in pouches and may come in a bucket or box. The product may or may not be labeled under a different brand but will be the same exact product listed. Servings per pouch may or may not be exactly the same as shown in the product description but you will get at least as many servings as you order.