Food Security for small spaces. Don’t wait for an emergency!
Growing a SURVIVAL GARDEN indoors, in windows, on balconies and rooftops is easier than you think and it just might be your best chance! Our EXPERT Square Foot Gardeners designed the CITY SURVIVAL Seed Vault with the perfect seeds for small space food production.
INCLUDED FREE: City Survival Growing Guide written by “square foot gardening” experts ($7.95 value).
Learn to grow your own survival garden in almost no space
<p>100% Non-GMO, Non-Hybrid, Made-in-USA Heirloom Seeds for City & Urban Survival Gardening
- 21 Varieties, over 21,000 seeds, specially designed for food security in small spaces.
- 100% Non GMO, Non-Hybrid, Made in U.S.A. 100% Heirloom you never have to buy seeds again.
- Provides up to DOUBLE the shelf-life of other seeds (7+ years) USDA developed moisture reduction method for long-term storage.
Your seeds are prepared for long-term storage & priced for planting NOW! Heirloom Organics uses the USDA developed VAULT method of moisture-reduction which provides up to DOUBLE the shelf-life of other seeds. Unlike some patriot suppliers who simply repackage seeds and call them long-term “packaged”, we PREPARE them according to USDA methods to reduce moisture before sealing.
How do you gain food security in an apartment or small living space? SAVE & SECURE your Backup Plan.
Better SEEDS make better FOOD
Our seeds are chosen by Square Food Gardening EXPERTS for the best results in small-space, low-light gardening. They are 100% Non-GMO, Non-Hybrid, Heirloom and are the freshest seeds from this year’s harvest. We provide the highest seed count for the money and prepare the seeds with USDA-developed moisture-reduction before hermetically sealing in air-tight mylar. Some suppliers use leaky, rust-prone cans instead of durable buckets.
Why you should buy these seeds…
- Highest SEED COUNT for the money
- Selected by EXPERTS for small-space/low-light
- Sealed in Air-tight MYLAR, not leaky cans
- Freshest seeds from this year’s harvest
- Full EXPERT instructions for maximum success
- 100% American grown, Non-GMO, Non-Hybrid
How our experts designed your VAULT
- Many leafy greens that require little light & space and can be harvested within weeks if not days of planting
- SUPERFOOD varieties high in Vitamin C, Iron, Calcium, Beta Carotene, and other vital nutrients
- Varieties that are nutrient dense with strong flavors providing the best in taste and health benefits
- Varieties that can be grown inside, on tables, in windows, on balconies, rooftops, fire-escapes, walls, even ceilings
- Varieties that can be eaten quickly and at all staged of growth: Micro-Greens, Baby Veg. and full-grown
- HUGE seed count for extra security. Some patriot suppliers talk big but deliver small amounts of seed
- Alfalfa (Sprouting Seeds) – 3,125
- Beans, Pole – 34
- Beets – 320
- Cabbage – 1,200
- Clover (Sprouting Seeds) – 4,531
- Cress – 1,469
- Collards – 1,000
- Cucumber – 51
- Kale, Blue Scotch – 938
- Kale, Dwarf Siberian – 750
- Lettuce, Looseleaf – 1,120
- Lettuce, Buttercrunch – 560
- Lettuce, Romaine – 1,201
- Mustard – 600
- Parsely – 906
- Pea – 45
- Radish – 520
- Spinach – 375
- Swiss Chard – 190
- Tomato – 100
- Turnip – 2,215