Herbalism is a traditional medicinal or folk medicine practice based on the use of plants and plant extracts. Herbalism is also known as botanical medicine, medical herbalism, herbal medicine and herbology. The Professional Medicine Garden contains 21 varieties of natural healing herbs for the extensive professional herb garden. Whether you are growing herbs for your family medicine chest or to heal the world, this seed pack is the advanced seed pack of choice.
As you may know, the Family Medicine Garden, with 12 herbs, is a perfect choice for the small garden or the beginner. If you are really serious about Medicinal Herbs, we recommend you buy both.
Agrimony, Artichoke, Ashwagandha, Astragalus, Holy Basil, Wood Betony, Borage, Burdock, Catnip, Cayenne Pepper, Codonopsis, Dandelion, Hyssop, Lavender, Marsh Mallow, Oats, Plantain, Solomon’s Seal, Valerian, Vervain & Violet
- Contains 21 medicinal herb varieties
- Some herbs are not processed for Long Term Storage. It is not Recommended. It IS recommended that you plant your herb seeds within 2 years as herb seeds do not have the longer shelf life of grains and vegetables.
- 100% Non-hybrid, non GMO Seeds; Save your seeds and never buy them again
- Comes in a resealable mylar bag for easy storage. Dessicants included for moisture reduction after opening.
- Due to ongoing seed shortages, seed varieties subject to change without notice. Replacements will be as close as possible and will be included in your order documentation.
Country of Origin: United States
Shelf-Life: 5-7+ Years
Brand: Heirloom Organics
Product will be packaged in pouches and may come in a bucket or box. The product may or may not be labeled under a different brand but will be the same exact product listed. Servings per pouch may or may not be exactly the same as shown in the product description but you will get at least as many servings as you order.