Could you feed your family for a year, 2 years or more from your garden if you had to? Do you have enough seeds to plant a survival garden to feed your family? Do you have the right kind of seeds? Can you save the seeds from your harvest to plant next year?
With our Seed Vault, growing your own survival garden becomes easy. Be assured, our seeds are not hybrid or genetically modified. You save your harvest seeds from this year and have more than enough to plant next year. You never have to buy seeds again! Not possible with hybrid or GM (genetically modified) seeds.
Bush Beans, Beets, Broccoli, Brussels Sprouts, Copenhagen Cabbage, Golden Cabbage, Cantaloupe, Carrots, Corn, Cucumber, Kale, Bibb Lettuce, Black Seeded Simpson Lettuce, Romaine Lettuce, Mustard, Oats, Onion, Peas, Pumpkin, Radish, Spinach, Butternut Squash, Swiss Chard, Beefsteak Tomato, Roma Tomato, Turnip, Watermelon, Wheat & Zucchini
- Contains 30 Varieties, 1.8 LBs seed weight & 55,000+ seeds
- Packaged for Long Term Storage; Twice the normal seed shelf life.
- 100% Non-hybrid, non GMO Seeds; Save your seeds and never buy them again; Enough seed to plant, save, barter & trade
- Comes in a resealable plastic bucket for easy storage. Dessicants included for moisture reduction after opening.
- Due to ongoing seed shortages, seed varieties subject to change without notice. Replacements will be as close as possible and will be included in your order documentation.
Country of Origin: United States
Shelf-Life: 5-7+ Years
Brand: Heirloom Organics
Product will be packaged in pouches and may come in a bucket or box. The product may or may not be labeled under a different brand but will be the same exact product listed. Servings per pouch may or may not be exactly the same as shown in the product description but you will get at least as many servings as you order.