- 40,836 Total Calories – 31 lbs – 183 Large, Hearty Serving Sample Pack: 4 Breakfasts, 15 Lunch & Dinner Entrees, 6 Sides / Snacks, 2 Drinks
- Compare Legacy to other food storage products: Lowest cost per day (2000 Calories) – Lowest cost per pound of food
- Largest Serving Size in the Industry: Serving Sizes 1.5 to 2 times larger than competing packages – Voted Best Tasting Food Storage
- 100% Certified GMO Free – 25-year shelf life – Meals come in 4-serving Mylar pouch with an oxygen absorber and nitrogen flush – Packed in 1 Large Bucket
- Made in the USA – Simple to prepare meals: just add water – Perfect for Hiking, Backpacking, Camping, or Long Term Emergency Prepartations
The 183-serving Mega Sample Pack from Legacy includes a sampler pouch of every emergency breakfast, entree, side, and drink (including coffee!) that Legacy Premium provides. Because it offers a chance to sample every item of emergency food storage that Legacy makes, the Mega Pack allows you to decide for yourself about our claims that Legacy Food Storage is the tastiest, healthiest, most affordable food storage in the emergency preparedness industry.
Sample all food storage offerings Legacy provides with the Mega Sampler Pack.
A crucial part of making a food storage purchase is knowing that the emergency food you are purchasing is going to be food that your family will eat and enjoy in an emergency situation. The Mega Sampler Pack is designed to give you the chance to try everything on Legacy Premium’s menu so you can do just that. Sample every delicious meal, hearty entree, tasty side dish, and refreshing drink, and see for yourself what all the buzz is about with Legacy Premium.
The Mega Sampler Pack is also a great way to add variety and bulk to existing food storage. With 4 different breakfasts, 12 different entrees, 6 side dishes, and 2 drink options, the Mega Sampler Pack adds satisfying and nutritious food to your emergency reserves. Best of all, Legacy meals are made with only high-quality ingredients, has long term shelf life, and is the best value on freeze-dried food storage in the industry.
- Nine Grain Cereal Mix(4 Servings)
- Maple Oatmeal With Brown Sugar(4 Servings)
- Strawberry Creamy Wheat(4 Servings)
- Old Fashioned Pancake Mix(4 Servings)
- Italian Pasta with Marinara(8 Servings)
- Pasta Alfredo(8 Servings)
- Pasta Primavera(8 Servings)
- Enchilada, Beans, and Rice(4 Servings)
- Stroganoff(8 Servings)
- Cheese & Broccoli Bake(8 Servings)
- Creamy A La King(4 Servings)
- Vegetable and Rotini Pasta(4 Servings)
- Macaroni and Cheese(4 Servings)
- Potato Soup Mix(8 Servings)
- Classic Chili Mix(8 Servings)
- White Bean Chili Mix(4 Servings)
- Strawberry Slices(4 Servings)
- Freeze Dried Banana Chips(4 Servings)
- Instant Mashed Potatoes(4 Servings)
- Parboiled Rice(4 Servings)
- Refried Beans(4 Servings)
- Green Beans(4 Servings)
- USDA Grade “A” Powdered Milk(32 Servings)
- Medium Roast Ground Coffee(35 Servings)
|AVG. CALORIES PER SERVING||222.52|
|2,000 CALORIE DAYS||20.36|
|COST PER LB||$10.65|
|COST PER 2000 CALORIES||$16.21|
|RESIDUAL O2 CONTENT||0.11%|
|CONFIGURATION||POUCHES IN BUCKETS|
|PACKAGE WEIGHT||31 POUNDS (LB)|
|TOTAL DIMENSIONS||1.59 CUBIC FEET|
Compare Legacy Food Storage to any other food storage company on a cost per pound basis and you will find that with Legacy you get the best value for your money! In fact, once you compare… you will find that it’s not even close!
Not all food storage is created equal. Many food storage companies can advertise low prices because they drop the calories in their meals. A great apples to apples comparison is to calculate cost per pound. This will give you a better indicator of the TRUE cost.