Protect your Solar Generator from EMP’s, HEMP’s, solar flares, lightning, etc. by storing it in the custom designed EMP bag. Also contains a smaller EMP pouch for tablets, cell phones, and other small devices.
The bag, made of woven copper mesh, will block any harmful frequencies. It is lightweight and easy to fold up and pack. The EMP bag is made of thick, sturdy material that can withstand movement and weight. When properly enclosed in this shielding bag, your solar generator and electronic products are protected from electromagnetic fields with induced voltages up to 50kV/m in accordance with: MIL-SPEC-461F R5-105.
Your generator is a worthwhile investment, so its protection is paramount; the EMP bag is a must-have protective accessory for your L-1500 and other solar generators.
Dimensions of Included EMP Bags:
- Exterior Shell: 11″ x 16 1/2″ x 26 3/4″
- Interior Shell: 10″ x 15 1/2″ x 26″
- Lion Energy FTB 50 Generator – (Dimensions: 9.5″ x 16″ x 13.5″)
- Lion Energy L-1500 Generator – (Dimensions: 14.75″ x 10.25″ x 14.75″)
- Humless 1500 Series 0.64kWh Generator – (Dimensions: 14.75″ x 10.25″ x 14.75″)
- Humless 1500 Series 1.3kWh Generator – (Dimensions: 18″ x 12″ x 10″)
- Humless Sentinel Generator – (Dimensions: 18″ x 10″ x 12″)
- Humless Roadrunner Generator – (Dimensions: 10″ x 7″ x 8″)
- Goal Zero Yeti 150 Generator – (Dimensions: 7.75″ x 5.75″ x 6.75″)
- Goal Zero Yeti 400 Generator – (Dimensions: 10.25″ x 8″ x 8″)
- Renogy Firefly Generator – (Dimensions: 15.75″ x 12.25″ x 4.25″)
- Renogy Phoenix Generator – (Dimensions: 16.25″ x 13.75″ x 4″)
- Patriot Power Generator – (Dimensions: 18″ x 10″ x 12″)
Fits the following generators:
Brand: Lion Energy
Some generators will need to be placed into the EMP bag sideways. Fitment guide listed above is based on generator measurements taken at time of posting this product. Manufacturers may change the size of their generators over time. Please double-check the dimensions of your generator before ordering to make ensure fitment.