Mountain High Organics offers a variety of high-quality products packaged in a convenient 6 -gallon re-closable buckets. All our Ingredients are source from around the globe using strict quality controls. By doing so, we guarantee that our customers are eating unprocessed foods that retain their natural flavor and nutritional value the way nature intended. We believe that if you don’t recognize ingredients, your body won’t either
- Certified Organic by QAI a USDA-Accredited certifying agency approved to provide certification to the national organic standards under a federal regulation created by the USDA and administered by the National Organic Program (NOP)
- 6-Gallon Re-Cycle BPA Free Bucket with Metal Handel containing 40lbs of Product
- Food-Grade Liner-eliminating product from coming in contact with the bucket
- Airtight Gasket Sealed Lid and Oxygen Absorbers to Create a Nitrogen Atmosphere within the bucket chamber. Preventing growth of Aerobic Pathogens and Spoilage Organisms including Mold.
- 10 Year Shelf Life
- Cooking Instruction: Rinse rice thoroughly with cool water. Then combine 2 cups of water with 1 cup of rice or any ratio of 2 to 1. Add desired salt, olive oil or butter. Bring water and rice to a boil. Once boiling, reduce heat to low simmer then cover. Leave covered and simmer for 45 minutes. At the end of cook time check if rice is chewy and tender and no longer crunchy. If it is still crunchy add a little more water if needed and continue cooking. Check every 10 minutes till the rice is done. Once done remove rice from heat and let stand for 10 to 15 minutes. Fluff with fork before serving
Product will be packaged in pouches, cans, buckets or boxes. The product may or may not be labeled under a different brand but will be the same exact product listed and carry the same characteristics such as gluten-free, organic, non-GMO, all-natural, etc. Servings per pouch may or may not be exactly the same as shown in the product description but you will get at least as many servings as you order.