NorQuin NorQuin, based in Saskatchewan Canada, is a technology driven, vertically integrated supplier of quinoa and quinoa derivative products. It has been developing high-yielding, novel varieties of quinoa for more than 20 years that are optimal for Canada’s growing regions. The Company only breeds non-GMO varietals that can be grown and traced back to the farm. Quinoa has very strong label appeal for consumers due to its complete protein profile that contains all nine essential amino acids that humans need. You can learn more at quinoa.com. What Is Quinoa? (Keen-wa) Amino Acid Protein Fluffy, Creamy, Seed Considered commonly as a grain. About NorQuin We are one of the largest vertically-integrated producer of quinoa, working with care in the field all the way to your fork. We own our own quinoa facility and are powered by a suite of revolutionary agricultural technology that allows us to offer our products at unrivaled prices. Every day, we continue to innovate in order to provide the world with nutritious, quality assured, non-GMO quinoa and quinoa ingredients. Without a step in the supply chain overlooked, we’re lowering the cost of healthier and more nutritious foods Golden Quinoa The bravest seed on the continent-our quinoa was among some of the first varieties to grow successfully on the Canadian prairies. Today, our beloved seed is available in reliable abundance. Prepare your taste buds for this deliciously quality quinoa! Our Method Golden Quinoa is a new easy cook variety of quinoa with a delicious, nuttier flavor and heartier texture. It binds together better than other quinoa varieties (think sticky rice)Selective breeding, the natural way. The Red and Rainbow varieties add remarkable color to dull food presentations. Great Taste Golden Quinoa is just as nutritious as other varieties of quinoa! It’s a complete plant-based protein (7g per serving) that is Heart Healthy. It’s non GMO, gluten free, and ready in 12-15 minutes.Distinctively nutty and sweet flavor. A higher amylopectin starch profile delivers a satisfying texture.
- Nutty Flavor & Heartier Texture: NorQuins Golden Quinoa is different from white or red quinoa, with a nutty flavor & a heartier texture that’s more like rice than other quinoa. Use it in recipes instead of rice for a gluten free, whole grain option that’s a complete protein.
- Step Up Your Nutrition: Quinoa is one of the healthiest foods on Earth, an easy-to-prepare whole grain that’s heart healthy, gluten free, & a good source of protein, iron, fiber magnesium, B vitamins, potassium, calcium, phosphorus, vitamin E & antioxidants.
- Mix Up Your Diet: Quinoa can be used as hot cereal, hypoallergenic baby food, gluten-free substitute or rice replacement in any recipe. Try replacing rice, millet, or pasta with quinoa & mix with chia seeds or lentils for added protein.
- Countless Recipes: You can pair quinoa with a variety of healthy foods and it works great as a side dish. Quinoa is a healthy alternative for rice and pasta. Quinoa helps to satisfy hunger and keeps you full longer, helping you to stick to your healthy diet and not over eat or snack!
- Organic Alternative: Once you try this superfood, you’ll be clearing some pantry space for quinoa in your kitchen and be using it in multiple meals giving you and your family a healthy, filling, substitute to more traditional grain based foods.
Product will be packaged in pouches, cans, buckets or boxes. The product may or may not be labeled under a different brand but will be the same exact product listed and carry the same characteristics such as gluten-free, organic, non-GMO, all-natural, etc. Servings per pouch may or may not be exactly the same as shown in the product description but you will get at least as many servings as you order.