Our new Immune Boost with Quercetin is an immune boosting force field in your glass. Keep viruses and colds at bay with every sip. Our proprietary formula is packed with immune boosting Quercetin, Zinc, Selenium, Magnesium, Manganese, 13 vitamins including A, C, & E, Green Tea and Ginger. This is more than just Vitamin C. The easiest and most effective way to protect your body when you need it the most, Immune Boost with Quercetin is your one-stop solution for powerhouse defense.
Unlike other drinks that just give you a heavy dose of Vitamin C, Immune Boost is packed with 13 essential vitamins plus immune system defenders like quercetin, zinc, selenium, manganese, and magnesium to give your body an invisible suit of armor every single day. Open, pour and defend.
- Quercetin to help reduce inflammation and provide potential therapeutic benefits‡
- 100% of recommended daily allowance of Zinc to help your immune system defend against viruses*
- 100%+ of recommended daily allowance of 13 vitamins including Vitamins A, C & E
- 45%+ of recommended daily allowance of 4 minerals including Selenium, Magnesium and Manganese
- Green Tea & Ginger for immune support†
- Gluten Free
- GMO Free
- Soy Free
- No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives (no nitrate, propionate or sorbate)
- Single-serve packets dissolve quickly in 6-8oz of cold water and are easy to use at home, or take with you when you’re on the run.
Each bag contains 30 servings. Make it your daily go-to for optimizing your immune system.
‡ Potential Clinical Benefits of Quercetin in the Early Stage of COVID-19: Results of a Second, Pilot, Randomized, Controlled and Open-Label Clinical Trial https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8238537/
‡ Possible Therapeutic Effects of Adjuvant Quercetin Supplementation Against Early-Stage COVID-19 Infection: A Prospective, Randomized, Controlled, and Open-Label Study https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34135619/
*https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7481450/ https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6628855/ †https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/06/110602143214.htm https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30011890/ https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16338110/ ‡https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0261561411000264 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5214562/
These products contain essential nutrients and other ingredients with science-based findings. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you’re not feeling well, please check with your primary care provider.