Why Buy Nutristore?
Nutristore is a brand focused on providing the best tasting nutritional freeze-dried and emergency food products. We offer a wide selection of high-quality and nutritious freeze-dried food. We start by sourcing our foods from the best suppliers and ensure the quality and nutrients in the food is not compromised through unique freeze-drying and packaging processes. Our goal is to provide you with great- tasting food that is nutrition-focused, budget-conscious, and shelf-stable. For more information and product details, check out-
Nutrition-Focused Making sure you have nutritious, great-tasting food is essential in any circumstance. When you buy Nutristore products, you will have a diverse assortment of premium freeze-dried and dehydrated foods containing critical nutrients and calories; providing the strength, endurance, and clarity of mind you need. We strive to keep our nutrition decks clean, ensuring you have healthy food products. You can have confidence in our products knowing you are receiving the best freeze-dried foods on the market. Budget-Conscious When making an investment in emergency preparedness products, it’s sometimes hard to find great products on a budget. We do our best to keep our overhead low and pass those savings on to you. We focus on providing you with high-quality affordable foods by packing our products in bulk and offering distinctive kits and packages. Shelf-Stable All of our Freeze-Dried Meats are ideal for a long-term bulk food storage supply. We make sure our 10 Cans are properly sealed to last the tests of time and packaged to be easily handled and stored, keeping your food safe and secure for up to 25 years. Beat Inflation Prices Worried about the recent inflation in prices of uncooked meats? Now is the time to get stocked up and save big on long-lasting precooked freeze-dried meats. Nutrition-Focused Budget-Conscious Shelf-Stable Beat Inflation 25-Year Shelf Life Our freeze-dried products provide a 25-year shelf life. We’ve gone to great lengths to ensure the Nutristore products you purchase will stand the test of time and be ready to eat when you need them most. We use the best technology to ensure our products taste great today or 25 years from now! High-Quality Nutrition Our freeze-dried products retain their most critical and important nutrients. This means you can have high-quality, great-tasting meats at any time of the year. We use the best practices to ensure the quality of our foods is not compromised during the freeze-drying process. Peace of Mind We’ve made it easy to identify the shelf life for each of our foods and provide detailed guidelines on how to maximize your investment. True peace of mind comes from knowing you have all the necessities for your family when the unexpected happens.
Shelf Life: 25 Years
- Premium Quality & Taste Our delicious Freeze-Dried Beef Dices contains only the best nutrients and ingredients to keep every bite of meat tasting fresh and flavorful
- Versatile Perfect for everyday cooking, camping/backpacking meals, or emergency survival food storage. Try using in your favorite recipes today or keep it stored conveniently for an emergency 25 years from now
- Bulk Value Buy With 2000 calories and 260 total grams of protein, this freeze-dried beef provides 20 servings and is packaged in a gallon-size #10 can for convenience and optimal shelf life
- Easy Prep Simply create an instant healthy meal and use it in all of your favorite recipes such as; chili, tacos, spaghetti, ramen, beef stew, or stroganoff. Just add water and enjoy!
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee Nutristore is a wise choice for emergency storage to help you be ready no matter the circumstance. All of our Freeze-Dried Meats are USDA inspected and microbe tested. If you are not satisfied with your purchase and feel this product has not met your expectations simply return for a full refund
Product will be packaged in pouches, cans, buckets or boxes. The product may or may not be labeled under a different brand but will be the same exact product listed and carry the same characteristics such as gluten-free, organic, non-GMO, all-natural, etc. Servings per pouch may or may not be exactly the same as shown in the product description but you will get at least as many servings as you order.