The 1000W Premium Kit includes the new 40 Amp MPPT Charge Controller. This Charge Controller runs Maximum Power Point Tracking technology which allows you to have greater control over your power system. The 40 Amp charge controller can charge a deep cycle battery more efficiently than a PWM Charge Controller. Renogy 250W Monocrystalline Solar Panels are highly efficient and aesthetically appealing with black solar cells and a black frame color scheme. Each panel features a high quality aluminum frame and MC4 leads for easy installation.
Renogy 1000 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panel Premium Kit Includes:
- 4 250W Monocrystalline Solar Panels
- 1 40 Amp MPPT Charge Controller
- 1 20′ MC4 Adapter Kit
- 4 10′ long Aluminum Mounting Rails
- End Clamps, Mid Clamps and L foots etc.
- 1 of Pair Branch Connectors
- Corrosion- resistant aluminum frame: Renogy panel frames are constructed out of high grade, quality aluminum. Corrosion-resistant coatings help to protect against degradation which will allow the panels to last for for decades.
- Backsheets: coated with fluoro resin to protect from aging.
- 3.22mm tempered glass solar panels: Tempered glass is five times stronger than standard glass and will not shatter if it fails. Tempered glass is the superior choice for solar panels.
- EVA film: l EVA material is optically clear and impervious to water. Copolymer film is an essential sealant of photovoltaic solar modules and ensures reliability, performance, and longevity.
* The panels, charge controller, and connectors may also be purchased separately; please see the individual product descriptions for a more detailed description of each piece.
MPPT40CC Tech Specifications:
Rated System Voltage: 12/24V Auto Work
Rated Battery Current: 40A
Rated Load Current: 20A
Max.PV open Circuit Voltage: 100VDC
Max.PV input power: 12V 520W, 24V 1040W
Charge Circuit Voltage Drop: <0.26V
Discharge Circuit Voltage Drop: <0.15V
Communication: TTL232/8 pin RJ45
Temp Compensation: -30mv/?12v(25?)
Working Temp: -35?~+55?
Storage Temp Range: -35?~+80?
Dimension: 242 mm x169 mm x 91mm
Mounting Holes: 180 mm x160 mm
Mounting Holes Size: ?5
250 watt Solar Panel Tech Specifications:
Solar Cell: Monocrystalline 156×156 (6 inches)
No. of Cells: 60 (6×10)
Dimensions: 1650x990x40 mm (65.0×39.0x1.57 inches)
Weight: 19.0 kgs (42 lbs)
Front Glass: 3.2 mm (0.13 inches) tempered glass
Frame: Anodized aluminum alloy
Junction Box: IP67 rated
Output Cables: 4.0 mm 2 (0.006 inches2), 1200mm (39.4 inches)
Connectors: MC4 Connectors
Fire Rating: Class C
UL listed: UL 1703
250 watt Solar Panel Electrical Characteristics:
Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 31.64V
Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 7.90A
Open – Circuit Voltage (Voc): 37.78V
Short- Circuit Current (Isc): 8.35A
Module Efficiency: 15.3%
Cell Efficiency: 18.1%
Operating Module Temperature: -40°C to + 90°C
Maximum System Voltage: 600 V DC (UL) / 1000 V DC (IEC)
Maximum Series Fuse Rating: 15A