Renogy 1000W Polycrystalline Cabin Kit allows you to get the most efficiency possible out of your solar system. With its charge controller that uses Maximum Power Point Tracking technology, you won’t have to wonder if you are getting the most out of your system—you are. This kit also has an option to add the MT-5 Tracer Meter which is compatible with our MPPT Charge Controller and will give you the power to see if your system is working at its potential. Mounting components are included in this system so this is a great system for a small cabin. Expandability and efficiency are the key features that Renogy’s 1000W Cabin Kit has to offer, and could be perfect for you.
- High modules conversion efficiency
- Guaranteed Positive Output Tolerance (0-3%)
- Withstand high wind (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa)
- Excellent performance in low light environments
- 25-year transferable power output warranty: 5-year/95% efficiency rate, 10-year/90% efficiency rate, 25-year/80% efficiency rate
- 10-year material and workmanship
- 1-year material and workmanship warranty