With the ability to run off 12 volts, our 100 w solar panel can be used in multi-purpose applications including RV, marine, boat, and home installations. You can maximize the efficiency of your solar project with Renogy’s custom built 100 w solar panels. Our Polycrystalline solar panels will give you the most power for your roof’s square footage and the ability to withstand extreme elements and severe weather including low level light conditions. Constructed from 3.22 mm low iron tempered glass, backed with fluoro resin, and surrounded by a corrosion-resistant frame, these solar panels are capable of withstanding heavy snow and strong wind loads.
Package Includes: One 100 Watts Polycrystalline Renogy Solar Panel
- On-grid rooftop/ground mounts for solar energy homes
- Off-grid fully self powered systems as RV solar panels, Boat solar panels, and Marine solar panels.
- Suitable for residential, commercial, or power station property.
- 12 Volts Battery Charging
- Portable back up solar system
- 25 year performance warranty
- 5 year material warranty
- Quality Assurance Testing
- Industry-leading Testing Approved (Under UL1730, IEC 61215, IEC 61730 Standards)
- Thermal Cycling Test
- Thermal/Freezing and High Humidity Cycling Test
- Electrical isolation Test
- Hail Impact Test
- Mechanical, Wind and Twist Loading Test
- Salt Mist Test
- Light and Water-exposure Test
- Moist Carbon Dioxide/Sculpture Dioxide