With the ability to run off 24 volts, our 250 w solar panel can be used in multi-purpose applications including RV and home installations. You can maximize the efficiency of your solar project with Renogy custom built 250 w solar panels.
Renogy monocrystalline panels will give you the most power for your roof’s square footage and the ability to withstand extreme elements and severe weather including low level light conditions. Constructed from 3.22 mm low iron tempered glass, backed with fluoro resin, and surrounded by a corrosion-resistant frame, these solar panels are capable of withstanding heavy snow and strong wind loads. We put so much trust in the durability of our products that we back this 250 watts solar panel with a 25 year performance warranty and 10 year material warranty.
Package Includes: Two 250 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panels.
- High Modules Conversion Efficiency
- Guaranteed Positive Output Tolerance (0-3%)
- Fast and inexpensive mounting
- Withstand high wind (2400 Pa) and snow loads (5400 Pa)
- Excellent performance in low light environments
- 25-year transferable power output warranty: 5-year/95%, 10-year/90%,25-year/80%
- 5-year material and workmanship warranty
- CHUBB general liability insurance; errors and omissions liability insurance
- Quality Assurance Testing
- Industry-leading Testing Approved (Under UL1730, IEC 61215, IEC 61730 Standards)
- Thermal Cycling Test
- Thermal/Freezing and High Humidity Cycling Test
- Electrical isolation Test
- Hail Impact Test
- Mechanical, Wind and Twist Loading Test
- Salt Mist Test
- Light and Water-exposure Test
- Moist Carbon Dioxide/Sculpture Dioxide