Thinking about installing a clean energy system on a home or building and are unsure of where to start? Take a look at all of the great residential solar panel kits that Renogy has to offer! Choose from an On-Grid Complete Kit or an On-Grid Basic Kit and take your first step toward making your property more energy efficient.
- Solar Panels: Eight 250 Watt Monocrystalline(or Polycrystalline) Solar Panels ideal for residential application. Each Solar Panel is supplied with MC4 connectors.
- Solar Inverters: Included is eight Enphase Micro Inverters (Model M215) that allow you to expand in the future.
- Mounting Hardware: 10′ Rail, Rail Splice, L Foot, Mid Clamp, End Clamp
- Enphase interconnect trunk cables and branch terminator are also included.
- Eligible for federal, state and local utility rebate and incentive programs.
- RENOGY Solar Panel and Enphase Inverter manuals are included.
Solar Cells: Monocrystalline 156×156 (6 inches)
No. of Cells: 60 (6×10)
Dimensions: 1650x990x40 mm (65.0×39.0x1.57 inches)
Weight: 19.0 kgs (42 lbs)
Front Glass: 3.2 mm (0.13 inches) tempered glass
Frame: Anodized aluminum alloy
Junction Box: IP67 rated
Output Cables: 4.0 mm2 (0.006 inches2), 1200mm (39.4 inches)
Connectors: MC4 Connectors
Fire Rating: Class C
UL listed: UL 1703
Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp) 31.64V
Optimum Operating Current (Imp) 7.90A
Open – Circuit Voltage (Voc): 37.78V
Short- Circuit Current (Isc): 8.35A
Module Efficiency: 15.3%
Cell Efficiency: 18.1%
Operating Module Temperature: -40°C to + 90°C
Maximum System Voltage: 600 V DC (UL) / 1000 V DC (IEC)
Maximum Series Fuse Rating: 15A