Establish a healthy garden with an enormous collection of Fruit, Vegetable, and Herb seeds
Seeds Included: 1. Detroit Dark Red Beets, 2. Waltham Broccoli, 3. Sprouting Broccoli, 4. Charleston Cabbage, 5. Late Flat Dutch Cabbage, 6. Danvers 126 Carrot, 7. Scarlet Nantes Carrot, 8. Snowball Cauliflower, 9. Utah Celery, 10. Ruby Red Chard, 11. Reid’s Corn, 12. Straight 8 Cucumber, 13. Black Beauty Eggplant, 14. Basil Herb, 15. Thyme Herb, 16. Lacinato Kale, 17. Siberian Dwarf Kale, 18. Bibb Lettuce, 19. Black Seeded Simpson Lettuce, 20. Hale’s Best Jumbo Melon, 21. Old Fashioned Mustard, 22. Tokyo Onion, 23. Sugar Ann Pea, 24. CA Wonder Pepper, 25. Cayenne Pepper, 26. Small Sugar Pumpkin, 27. Cherry Belle Radish, 28. Bloomsdale Spinach, 29 Black Beauty Squash, 30. Waltham Butternut Squash, 31. Yellow Crookneck Squash, 32. Roma Tomato, 33. Sugar Baby Watermelon, 34. Paris Island Cos Lettuce, Romaine
*Some seed varieties may vary based on seasonality.
34 life sustaining varieties to transform any plot of land into a successful homestead
What is a B.O.B.?
B.O.B. stands for Bug Out Bag. When Disaster strikes and society crumbles around you, it’s time to pack up your things and “bug out”! A pre-made set of supplies to help you when most societal conveniences collapse. Don’t be caught in a survival situation without a plan or resources.
Why Sustainable Seed
Sustainable seed company seeks to provide Non- genetically altered seed to the every-day person. We want to provide the opportunity for everyone to experience the magic behind gardening, and the flavor fresh fruits and vegetables have. We even take a step further by openly displaying our germination records to ensure our customers receive seeds with substantial germination rates.
Veggie planting guide
Included within every BOB seed bag comes a descriptive 75-page growing guide. Special sections describing the secrets to growing each seed variety in the collection. A special 15-page addition goes over every aspect of seed, soil, and planting.
Included within each bag
- 34 – unique seed varieties seed packets
- 1 – (75 page) Vegetable Growing guide booklet
- 1 – reusable Mylar bag to store unused seeds
- 🌱 22,000 Seeds! 34 SUPER easy to grow Heirloom vegetable seed varieties for your Survival Garden. From a real LICENSED seed company. That means no seed in little dime bags packed on someone’s kitchen table. Real paper seed packets with an expiration date, lot # and germination number as required by Federal Seed Law. There is a reason seed companies have been using PAPER packets for over 200 years. Seed are living organisms that need to breathe. These packets actually have planting instructions!
- 🌱 This collection contains full-size seed packets of beet, broccoli, cabbage, carrot, cauliflower, celery, chard, corn, cucumber, eggplant, basil, thyme, kale, lettuce, melon, mustard, onion, pea, sweet pepper, hot pepper, pumpkin, radish, spinach, summer squash, winter squash, tomato, and watermelon.
- 🌱 Over 22,000 vegetable seeds that can keep for over 5 years in the right conditions, and will produce 13,000 pounds of food for your survival and health, tailor-made to be easy growing, high yielding, all sealed in a convenient, secure, space-saving Mylar package that’s waterproof, resealable, and easy to toss in your Go Bag or Bugout Bag. Guaranteed fresh, just harvested 2020 seed stock with germination rates that always exceed Federal minimums.
- 🌱 Comes with a 75 pg in-depth planting/seed saving guide written by experts here at Sustainable Seed Company. Call us or stop by our 13,000′ facility and meet our experts in person! We are here to help you GROW and succeed.
- 🌱 Our unique workforce enables U.S. Veterans, troubled youth, 2nd chance and disabled Americans a fulfilling career. Allowing significant contributions to their lives, community and allowing Sustainable Seed to grow and give back to this wonderful country we live in. We also donate to over 100 charitable organizations globally. We believe in “Pay it forward”! Thank you for supporting us.