Classic design and rugged materials make the Heritage Camp Hammer a versatile
tool for the campsite. The hammer head is constructed of copper to absorb
shock. Hammer also includes a steel pick end providing a useful tool to pry
tent stakes or perform other heavy-duty tasks. A wooden handle with leather
wrist lanyard provides a comfortable and secure grip. Hammer measures 11.5 x
5.4 x 1.5 inches (292 x 137 x 38 mm) and weighs 20.3 ounces (576 grams). UST
Brands has been manufacturing camping, survival, personal safety, and
emergency preparedness equipment for over 80 years, including innovative LED
lights, all-weather fire starters, premium outdoor cutting tools, camp kitchen
products, first aid kits, unbreakable signal mirrors, and more.
- DIMENSIONS: 11.5 L x 5.4 W x 1.5" D and weighs 20.3 oz
- RELIABLE: Classic, rugged and compact design allows for storage while not in use, but the ability to complete most campsite tasks when needed
- DURABLE: Head of the hammer has a brass construction that also helps absorb shock while in use
- CONVENIENT: Wooden handle and leather wrist lanyard provide a comfortable and secure grip in all weather conditions
- BE PREPARED: Steel pick end provides prying options for removing tent stakes and other heavy-duty tasks
Product will be packaged in pouches, cans, buckets or boxes. The product may or may not be labeled under a different brand but will be the same exact product listed and carry the same characteristics such as gluten-free, organic, non-GMO, all-natural, etc. Servings per pouch may or may not be exactly the same as shown in the product description but you will get at least as many servings as you order.