Don’t let the low price and compact size fool you, the WaterBaiscs Emergency Filter Straw is technology in a tube. Using our Micro-adsorption Technology this compact emergency tool can keep you and your family safe in a water emergency. This unique filtration technology combines the power of activated coconut shell carbon with medical grade micro-porous plastic to create much more than a “taste and odor” filter. The WaterBasics Emergency Straw Filters s are certified by IAPMO to consistently remove protozoan cysts to US EPA standards. They also reduce chlorine and harmful chemicals, bad tastes, and odors to ANSI/NSF Standard 42 requirements, and are certified lead free. (ANSI /NSF-372) The WaterBasics Emergency Straw Filters have been tested and proven effective in removing Cyanotoxins such as Microcystin and other algae produced bio-toxins found in the great lakes.
Everything you need to stay safely hydrated in an emergency is included. Even the package can be used to scoop up water while you drink from the straw.
Features and Benefits
- BLU Line Parasite Filter with up to 450 ml/minute flow rate
- Certified filtration for 30 gallons (over 110 L)
- Lightweight and compact 1 oz. portable protection
- Package includes 2 straws for a total of 60 gallons
- Resealable pouch doubles as a way to gather and store water in emergencies
- Simple-to-use design is great for any age or circumstance
- Miraguard™ Antimicrobial* Technology suppresses the growth of bacteria, algae, fungus, mold and mildew within the filter media
- Certified lead free to NSF/ANSI 372
- BPA free, chemical free, and iodine free
- Filter made in the USA