WaterBasics GRN Line Protection is achieved using Electro-Positive Absorption Technology. Charged micro-glass fibers “pull” organisms as small as bacteria, out of the water stream while still maintaining high flow rates and low pressure drops. GRN Line filters have been thoroughly tested by independent laboratories, and proven to consistently remove protozoan cysts, and bacteria to ANSI/NSF – 53, and US EPA standards, without the use of disinfecting chemicals such as chlorine, bromine, or iodine. The addition of sub-micron carbon particles into the filter media increases the absorptive capability required to reduce chlorine and harmful chemicals, bad tastes and odors to ANSI/NSF – 42 standards. WaterBasics GRN Line filters provide superior biological protection, high flows and long service life in a compact, lightweight, and easy to use cartridge.
WaterBasics Series II is all about connectivity. Developed by our engineers to provide maximum ease of use and protection from cross-contamination, the familiar “plug-and-play” design works with all WaterBasics bottle and cap styles, and assures a positive “leak free” fit. Simply fill the bottle, replace the cap, and drink clean, fresh, filtered water wherever you are. Series II Filters are designed to assure a positive seal without the use of screw-in treads, o-rings or gaskets that can be misaligned, damaged, or lost. A positive seal means positive protection and peace of mind. You can depend on WaterBasics.
Features and Benefits
- GRN Line Bacteria Filter with up to 800 ml/minute flow rate
- Certified filtration for 80 gallons (over 300 L)
- Accepts any Series II replacement filter
- 22 oz. (663 mL) bottle
- Protective cap helps keep the patented Bite Me™ valve clean
- Easily fits into bug out bags, emergency kits, or other gear storage
- Miraguard™ Antimicrobial* Technology suppresses the growth of bacteria, algae, fungus, mold and mildew within the filter media
- BPA free, chemical free, and iodine free
- Filter made in the USA