The WaterBasics RED Line Filter Bottle incorporates our patented Mixed Media Filtration Technology which is a unique combination of the most advanced filtration materials and media science available today. Using a patented filter design and manufacturing method, Aquamira engineers have created a multi-stage filtration system that incorporates the power of electro-positive charge differential to “pull” particles as small as viruses out of the water stream while still maintaining excellent flow. This technology has been thoroughly tested and certified by IAPMO to remove protozoan cysts, bacteria, and virus to US EPA standards without the need for cumbersome “back-flushing” requirements or disinfecting chemicals such as chlorine, bromine, or iodine. The patented design also reduces harmful chemicals, bad tastes, and odors to ANSI/NSF – 42 requirements and has been tested and proven effective in reducing Cyanotoxins such as Microcystin produced by algae blooms in the Great Lakes, something no hollow fiber filter can do. The innovative leak free bottle incorporates our patented “Bite-Me” valve, a dust cover and is squeezable to increase flow.
The Frontier Flow Filtered Water Bottle is Certified lead free (NSF/ANSI-372) and is BPA free, iodine free, and chemical free.
Features and Benefits
- RED Line Virus Filter with up to 500 ml/min flow rate
- Certified filtration for 120 gallons (over 450 L)
- Accepts any Series II replacement filter
- 22 oz. (663 mL) bottle
- Protective cap helps keep the patented Bite Me™ valve clean
- Easily fits into bug out bags, emergency kits, or other gear storage
- Miraguard™ Antimicrobial* Technology suppresses the growth of bacteria, algae, fungus, mold and mildew within the filter media
- Certified lead free (NSF/ANSI-372)
- Filter made in the USA